Thread: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>For now the official word is that there is no Chapter 200 being released this week. It&#39;s a very confusing ordeal, but I will try my best to explain why. Chapter 199 was not supposed to be released until last week, however, it was shipped a week early possibly because of New Years. Chapter 199 was the year end chapter, in a double issue of Shonen Jump, meaning there was not supposed to be a Jump this week, which means Chapter 200 is put off until next week. Quoted from narutofan.com</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Damn, this is sad&#33;

Manga fans got screwed over on this one.

no...not only is episode 65 subpar now i have no manga to tide mover until next week.

damn

Evil, evil&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Manga is even better then the anime right now, specially when the anime is like episode 65...

Just look foward to an hour of Gaara getting his ass kicked in GOOD quality, and a new manga chapter next week. I know I can wait

I still wait for Anbu/AonE epsiode 65, i hope they make atleast good audio...

I heard that it was released today in japan. from narutofan.com (it was an approx) But i don&#39;t know whats going on in japan, they all became lazy and messed up on schedules and timing plans to know when each naruto related multimedia is coming out.&#33;&#33;&#33;

aarghh, well those who waits for something good...

One depressing week for me

it&#39;s a sad sad day...... for all of us here in the US.

well, when you are sad, DRINK UP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And i wanted to know wth happend to sasuke and naruto and everyone. BUT even if chapt.200 came out, we gotta go and wait for chapt.201

This is really confusing.

People say it was released and some say that it hasn&#39;t.

Does anyone have the raw?

Well the release date was on the 9th, but i dunno what happend to it, either the subers havent finished, or&#33; its not even is shops yet.

But either way who cares, just let your soul be eattin away by this.

*Nibbles on fingernails till finger bleeds*

IsS It NaRUtoO YeT?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

get a grip guys &#33; there&#39;s a whole world out there waiting to be......aww hell who am i kidding, i want my naruto &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

someone please make this pain stop....

man this sucks so much ass first we have no naruto then we have no manga wut next