Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad rumors

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pandaexpress79 @ Jan 12 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> all those thing would be nice but ch200 is a normal chapter maybe color and the other results from the polls they only did 2 rounds and i think there were 4 rounds (0_0) thats a big maybe but i&#39;m almost certain ch200 is a normal chapter one piece chapter 200 was normal...but thats one piece so who knows </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeh, color would be cool though . . . .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 10 2004, 03:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (p3psi &#064; Jan 9 2004, 02:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Bandai may be planning to release Narutimett Hero in the USA and other European countries. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    What the hell is that? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I just wanna say...I played this game and its friggin awesome&#33;

... man i cant wait no more&#33;&#33;&#33; hopes it comes out sooon&#33;...ughh d****errr me sooo mad

i hope the game dosn&#39;t get licensed that only increases the animes chances of getting licensed,... also jump isn&#39;t nearly close to catching up to the game without spoilers so if it is licensed it won&#39;t be out for a while american jump hasn&#39;t even finished Haku arc so if any game it&#39;ll most proably be the 1st gamecube game because lee should be in april/may issue of jump and thats as far as that game goes...