Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: animation in 65 and the next few...

WOW..... episode 65 blows ass. my 3 years old neice could have done a better job at this.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 9 2004, 01:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> WOW..... episode 65 blows ass. my 3 years old neice could have done a better job at this. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    When it&#39;s put that way then i know it&#39;s gotta be horrible.

I just hope that this poor quality doesn&#39;t become a trend.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

i&#39;ve seen them have worse animation, some of it was pretty well drawn. But they made sasuke look gayer than he really is, well, you know what i mean.

well, that one gaara face shot was really stupid looking, the one where he&#39;s looking through a fishbowl

Can anyone make any screen caps of how bad the animation is? I really want to wait for the Anbu/AonE version before I download episode 65, but I want to see how bad the animation is.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>well, that one gaara face shot was really stupid looking, the one where he&#39;s looking through a fishbowl </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

thats in the manga too

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 9 2004, 03:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>well, that one gaara face shot was really stupid looking, the one where he&#39;s looking through a fishbowl </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

thats in the manga too </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well if it was, then the animation wasnt really that bad at all. they did worse, i think it was episode 32 or something when sasuke fought that charkra stealing guy. now that was bad

After i watched 65 i started to think &quot; Wot hell , im drunk again or something is wrong&quot;

Even the artwork is pretty bad.. I&#39;ve heard people say 45 was bad, but at least the characterss looked more or less proportioned right.. in 65 they don&#39;t even keep a constant form through a scene.. Ino/Gaara (shudder) .. and Choji actually looks slimmer.. heh

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Troublesome One @ Jan 9 2004, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Can anyone make any screen caps of how bad the animation is? I really want to wait for the Anbu/AonE version before I download episode 65, but I want to see how bad the animation is. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yup, me too, i want to see it first, if it&#39;s so bad as you say.

OK guys, my theory is that the next episode that will have bad animation will be episode 85.
    That is all.

I hope these guys don&#39;t do next weeks. Bad anumation would ruin it completely especially when you consider what is coming up:/

Don&#39;t any of you remember when they did this just before the Rock Lee/Gaara fight, all the animation was all crappy for a few episodes before and then BAM&#33; They went and produced 48 possiably one of the sweetest looking episodes of the series, maybe their just saving up money by using cheaper animators so they can spend more on the next 2-3 episodes.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Jan 9 2004, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it was troublesome, but i took 9 screenshots of the episode
    ENJOY&#33;&#33;&#33;

N1: Who&#39;s that guy???
    N2: Hey it&#39;s all flat&#33; :S
    N3: No more pills for this guy...
    N4: OMG is this the guy we&#39;ve all been waiting for???
    N5: AARGHH ... yep...
    N6: I think this one is done in MS Paint &#33;
    N7: The idiot pulling out his dildo...
    N8: Muhahaha...
    N9: Naruto finds it funny what gaara just did....must be something stuck in his ass

Had enough yet ?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    UUUAHHHRGG i&#39;m going to have nightmares from now on, Disgusting&#33;

Somebody make a gif of naruto leaving the arena (i&#39;m going out now)
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Troublesome One &#064; Jan 9 2004, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> maybe their just saving up money by using cheaper animators so they can spend more on the next 2-3 episodes. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Keep dreaming I hope they don&#39;t take this as a habit. I work my ass off to cabel modems and internet bills and what do i get ? (&lt;-- not really )
    Anyway hope the next weeks episodeds cleans the board once again...

eDiT: i think the sweetest episode was 30 Sasuke vs. Orochimaru (Revive Sharingan&#33; Finish move - Fire element, Dragon fire technique&#33 at that time Sasuke looked like Sasuke...

I still think ep 45 was way worse in quality simply because it was an action based episode... I can tollerate more dialogue heavy eps with crappy animation to ensure all the action eps have sweet animation...

I guess we wont see an AA release to quickly since theres an new ending ... the next (1 hour special) ep looks sweet... it&#39;ll be good.

Razzy: that guy pulling out his dildo was hilarious He surely looks like his going to do something bad with that &#39;dildo&#39;

Wasn&#39;t the best. Nothing more can be said&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaZzy @ Jan 9 2004, 04:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it was troublesome, but i took 9 screenshots of the episode
    ENJOY&#33;&#33;&#33;

N1: Who&#39;s that guy???
    N2: Hey it&#39;s all flat&#33; :S
    N3: No more pills for this guy...
    N4: OMG is this the guy we&#39;ve all been waiting for???
    N5: AARGHH ... yep...
    N6: I think this one is done in MS Paint &#33;
    N7: The idiot pulling out his dildo...
    N8: Muhahaha...
    N9: Naruto finds it funny what gaara just did....must be something stuck in his ass

Had enough yet ?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL....needed a laugh, ahaha....the dildo and naruto smile thing was too hilarious.