Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haku

Hmm..

Haku is my favorite character, even though he's dead, and has been for a while. Whenever people ask me who my favorite character is, and I say Haku, they think i'm nuts.

Either because their favorite characters have displayed enormous/cool looking skills, or they think Haku was totally gay.

Because Haku was such a bad ass, it doesn't matter to me if he was a guy or a girl, or gay or not. Haku was too powerful for the storyline, so he had to die. He easily outpowered Kakashi and Zabuza. It's really sad that he had to die, which is what makes him that much more cooler.

I think everyone has forgotten about him. So far, in the whole Naruto world, he was the only nin that could perform seals with one hand. That alone should have gotten him into the hall of fame!

When I first watched Naruto, I thought it was just another kiddy anime along the lines of Pokemon. But man once I watched ep 18 and saw that people were actually dying, and there was so much emotional background to Haku and his relationship with Zabuza...They built up Haku for like 4 ep with flashbacks.

When Sasuke "died", I didn't feel a damn thing for him. Because there's no information given, he's just a surface character. But with the emotional sequence in ep 19, plus the background music, embarassing for me to say but it had me crying! The last time any anime envoked that kind of reaction from me was probably the Kenshin OVA.

So don't hate Haku or people who love him please! Just because a guy likes Haku doesn't make them gay

eventually people need to move on because he just hasnt been around for so long, i mean even in the anime theres been about 40 episodes since and the mangas wayyyyy more ahead then that

we cant just keep remembering Haku if hes never going to be in it again

kakashi owned haku. even if haku purposely took that hit. he got owned.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Haku....a....badass?

J/k

I don't really care what others think... Haku is still my favourite.

Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woofcat @ Jan 8 2004, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    *psst
    Haku is a GUY.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 9 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well hes not a jounin.
    its never said anywhere that hes a jounin in the series - anime or manga.
    a site can say all they want to it doesnt make it true, the only hint we have is that Zabuza says he cant beat that jutsu, he could be at jounin LEVEL but hes NOT, i repeat NOT a nin that belongs to any village so its useless for him to carry a ninja rank.

Ninja ranks are allocated to suit ninjas to their appropriate jobs. They&#39;re not just a show of strength

that site was made by FANS its <u>NOT</u> official. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haku has no ninja rank. But his level is that of a Jounin.

Well what if you got Haku mad????

He kicks ass in Naruto and still does in Naruto 2 even in 4 player mode, kunai master lol.. yeah Haku is bad ass, but imagine him pissed off ...Although not one of my favorites, he deserves props.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Jan 9 2004, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 9 2004, 11:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well hes not a jounin.
    a site can say all they want to it doesnt make it true, the only hint we have is that Zabuza says he cant beat that jutsu, he could be at jounin LEVEL but hes NOT, i repeat NOT a nin that belongs to any village so its useless for him to carry a ninja rank.

Ninja ranks are allocated to suit ninjas to their appropriate jobs. They&#39;re not just a show of strength

that site was made by FANS its <u>NOT</u> official. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haku has no ninja rank. But his level is that of a Jounin. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he isn&#39;t a jounin but he is at a jounin level in Zabuza&#39;s eyes. at the point in our story, Zabuza seem..... really weak.................. I don&#39;t think he has the rights to judge someone if hes at a jounin level.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woofcat @ Jan 9 2004, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haku could have killed sasuke... haku spared sasuke&#39;s life because he&#39;s too kind to kill.

I liked Haku. A jounin at age 16, that&#39;s good... He&#39;s like Makoto Shishio in kenshin, totalt forgotten, that&#39;s kind of sad..

he wasnt a jounin

he was no ninja rank. stop making up ranks for characters - first you think that Kabuto is a jounin now Haku.

Kabuto is a genin, Haku wasnt even officially a nin, he was trained by Zabuza, not a village.

I think it would have been better is Haku was a female....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 9 2004, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he wasnt a jounin

he was no ninja rank. stop making up ranks for characters - first you think that Kabuto is a jounin now Haku.

Kabuto is a genin, Haku wasnt even officially a nin, he was trained by Zabuza, not a village. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It says that he&#39;s a jounin at narutoguide.com

well hes not a jounin.

that site was made by FANS its <u>NOT</u> official.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woofcat @ Jan 8 2004, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haku May be your fav... but if he was such a badass and better then every one that attended the fight, why was haku not giving the orders. Also Why did she not just Kill naruto / sasuka quickly and then Kasahi (sp?) and Sakra. But she was not that cool nor powerful </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Just because he may be better than everyone else at that point doesnt mean he has to do the commanding. Havent you already noticed that Haku was too kind? Even you should have heard Zabuza say that it hurt Haku to fight Naruto and Sasuke, that he was always too soft, that he was pure and innocent. That also answers your question for why he didnt kill Sasuke or Naruto, nor Kakashi and Sakura. You must also be one of the people who dont like Haku. I have nothing against you though. Anyways, each person has there personal opinion.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 10 2004, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Haku said that wearing the hunter nin mask resurfeces old memories, so I assume he was a jounin by rank, and just left with Zabuza...
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

wronnnnng
    didnt you even read/watch the episodes/chapters that explained Haku&#39;s history?
    Haku was nothing until Zabuza picked him off the street to train him, he was NEVER a jounin.
    and for those that think Zabuza was weak he was basically equal to Kakashi at that point, he gave Kakashi a huge run for his money and Kakashi had to recover afterwards. I think not many of you actually played attention to this arc </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yes kakashi was careles..... he said so himself, that he got trapped in his stupid water prison. n he said he used up too much chakra cuz of sharingan, he needed to recover. even now i think neji woulda owned zabuza, or gaara woulda owned him, even rock lee with his gate speeds. they all these guys are gennins. kakashi who fought zabuza the second time, he ANNOUNCED he was going to end the fight, and he did almost right away. he had control and he knew it. water prison was careless of him.

even when Kakashi announanced that he was ending the fight and stabbed Zabuza, disabling his arms - Zabuza was still able to kill all those hired people and Gattou, with just his kunerai in his teeth.
    You&#39;re obviously missing that Zabuza was a master of silent killing, the mist allowed him to override the sharigan which means he could have easily overridden the Byakugan - which makes Neji useless.
    now for Gaara, Gaaras personality would have been so offensive to Haku that he would have actually killed him instead of being kind, Gaaras sand is slow and couldnt have caught up to Haku&#39;s movements.

even Gaara probably wouldnt beat Ebisu in a fight, theres a HUGE gap between jounins and genins, there arent genins as strong as jounins with the exception of Kabuto (Kabuto compared to Haku and Naruto is far stronger)

Haku wasnt as strong as a jounin, only his demonic ice mirror jutsu was, that doesnt make him automatically jounin level. Most jounins could kill him before he does the seals to execute the techinque

zabuza killed the weak ppl of Gatou, that naruto beat 2 on 1 without even trying.
    byakugan sees through things, so it can see through the mist.