Thread: HunterXHunter

I have seen alot of people asking for HunterxHunter of late, So in the last few days I have took it upon myself to try and help out my fellow HxH lovers. I got the whole series now and I am fserving episodes 32-62. in......

#kenshin on MIRC-X server

Now u r probably wondering, y I am only serving from episode 32 until the end, well this is y.....
    I have a fairly good connection and my fserv goes at about 35-50kbs on average, now 35-50kbs is not bad, but in this room:#anime-kissaten on Efnet server, they have a an xdcc bot named HxH-XDCC, that has the first 31 episodes at a higher bandwidth then my fserv offers. So I figure I am gonna try to make it as easy as possible for people to grab HxH right.

SO finally if u want HxH it is alot easier to get now. I hope, I have helped a few people out, that need a HxH fix. ENJOY

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

nebbugvrok
    an other method would be downloading a bt client where you can chose which files in a batch to download like azureus Then download the complete series in one batch from boxtorrents

yes i know where do you thinki got all mine, but it took me a week, but i didnt use azerus, i just renamed the first 31 eps so it would skip downloading and started at 32%

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot