Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The most anticipated fight

Just name the fight that you want to see desperately or that you think is the best fight/matchup.

For me..i wanna see so many fights..such as..
    kakashi vs gai
    kakashi vs kabuto
    naruto vs sasuke (round 2)
    jiraiya vs orochimaru
    hiashi vs itachi
    shino vs shikamaru ..etc..etc..

Though i would like to see all those fights (and more), i'd hafta say the fight i wanna see the most is jiraiya vs itachi.

Naruto against Oro, I know it's a bit eraly yet ! But when he is a little older and so on Or Jiraiya vs Oro.

And I would really like to see Gemma (Genma spells diffrent in diffrent chpaters?) kick some ass !

Uchiha Itachi VS Uchiha Sasuke, not this first fight but when they get older... and more powerful..

Gai vs Kakashi will own!

there are both highly skilled in combat, they both have strenghts and weaknesses against each other, and they both have the 'cool\nice guy' pose..

but i'm talking about a real all-out match, not some janken!

other than that, maybe Oro Vs Jiraya... that will probably also be nice, but i want to see it when they're both at top-shape...

the last one would be Gaara vs Neji or one of the sound nins... i just want to see how fear crawls into them as they realize they don't stand a chance against the all-mighty gaara...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Kimimaro vs. Naruto

I wanna see how strong that guy is.

When i think about it, Hokage 4th VS Uchiha Itachi, that would probably be the ultimate fight.

Kakashi VS Gai would be awesome. I really wanna see Kakashi use taijutsu.

Lee VS Sasuke rematch

If Lee heals (which he no doubt will) I wanna see a rematch between him and sasuke..this time it should be more even and interesting, as sasuke has picked up his taijutsu and his speed.

Lee Vs Naruto would be interesting

since Lee would be looking to beat Naruto, since Nartuo beat Neji

also Iatch Vs Oro would be cool

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi vs gai
    kakashi vs kabuto
    kimimaro vs sasuke </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    those and itachi vs anyone.

oh yeah, also flashbacks (long ones, like the stupid ones sakura had of her childhood) of the 4th.

i dunno why people wanna see lee fight again...i mean, his fight against gaara was cool but he stands no chance against sasuke or naruto anymore. they&#39;ve become WAY stronger than lee since each encounter.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 8 2004, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi vs gai
    kakashi vs kabuto

oh yeah, also flashbacks (long ones, like the stupid ones sakura had of her childhood) of the 4th.

i dunno why people wanna see lee fight again...i mean, his fight against gaara was cool but he stands no chance against sasuke or naruto anymore. they&#39;ve become WAY stronger than lee since each encounter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    unfortunatly you may be right &gt;_&gt;`` but if Lee does recover, I have the feeling he will come back even more bad ass then before after even heavier training/some plot thing. And I still doubt Naruto could take him out if lee takes off his weights, and doesnt give naruto a chance to preform any jutsus...its over.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 8 2004, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi vs gai
    kakashi vs kabuto

i dunno why people wanna see lee fight again...i mean, his fight against gaara was cool but he stands no chance against sasuke or naruto anymore. they&#39;ve become WAY stronger than lee since each encounter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Rock Lee was way stronger than Sasuke and Naruto, since their encounter. He beat the crap out of Sasuke, with his weights on. Didn&#39;t use any gates, either.

He tossed Naruto aside, like the piece of trash he was then, with one hand and a simple kick.

He&#39;s got WAY more stamina than the two, as far as movement is concerned.

To be frank, Rock Lee would beat Sasuke and Naruto&#39;s ass, without so much as an effort.

But, Naruto and Rock Lee would never fight. Those two guys have a common goal - to prove themselves to another, superior ninja. (Sasuke and Neji, respectively) Lee&#39;s just a good sport like that.

Kakashi doesn&#39;t have a cool pose. He needs to show his teeth gleaming, and wink with one eye to do so. Since one eye is covered, and he wears a mask, he&#39;ll never have that cool pose.

Anyways..

Kakashi VS Gai. Straight up Taijutsu. No gay jutsu, just hand to hand. It is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts himself to a weapon /Metal Gear.

Neji VS Sasuke. Sharingan VS Byakugan? This is a fight I&#39;ve been wanting to see, since the Chuunin days.

Shikamaru VS Sakura. Shikamaru kinda has a rep of fighting girls, so...

I honestly don&#39;t see why anybody wants to see Naruto fight at all. His fights are freakin lame now. Kagebunshin this, Kagebunshin that. Rasengan this, Rasengan that. Kyuubi, if all things fail. All pretty boring techniques.

kabuto and kakashi

Are you kidding me. Lee would get killed by Naruto and probably Sasuke could too. They&#39;ve both had rigorous training since their last fight and Lee has done nothing. Also if Lee&#39;s surgery was successful he still wouldn&#39;t be as strong as he was before.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD &#064; Jan 8 2004, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Also if Lee&#39;s surgery was successful he still wouldn&#39;t be as strong as he was before. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Of course not, due to lack of training. However, knowing the hard work genius that he is, that wont hold him back.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Lvl 2 cursed seal Sasuke vs Naruto <span style='color:gray'>&lt;I&#39;d hope that they do fight, may not happen but who knows&gt;</span>

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Kakashi and Gai would be a very interesting fight. And not just a Taijutsu fight. It would be even more interesting to see how Gai is able to use his Taijutsu against Kakashi&#39;s 1000 jutsu&#39;s. If you want a purely Taijutsu fight, The best one would be Gai and Hisashi(sp) (the head of the Hyuga clan).

I also think Lee would lose against Naruto. Even if Lee was at full strength, Naruto has gotten stronger and smarter with every battle he has been. He has a larger variety of attacks with the forethought and ingenuity to use them to his advantage.

the 4th vs Itachi would end with Itachi&#39;s death.
    Jiyaira is a match for Itachi - the 4th would throw him aside like a ragdoll

Itachi wouldnt attack while the 3rd was in power why would he stand a chance against the 4th

if i could reverse time i&#39;d put Orochimaru, 1st Hokage and 2nd Hokage up against Itachi and watch him get slaughtered

Because polls are annoying, they influence people into picking from the list rather than thinking of their own original opinions. For this topic, I&#39;d rather people come up with the matches by themselves rather than a pre-conceived list but hey, that&#39;s just me.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

the thing is, the 4th can destroy everyone that steps up.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.