Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The most anticipated fight

I want to see how Itachi would have handled Gai..

I wanna see Rock Lee, because he represents something few others have in the series. Scratch that, he's the only person that has this. A heart, that genuinely wants to get better for the sake of getting better. He's got nothing else. None of that Kyuubi bullshit, cursed seal, different eye retinas, advanced blood and any other lame gimmick. He's your average Joe, who actually busted his ass to get somewhere.

Kid's got heart. He deserves to be better than Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and everybody else.

Besides that, who wants to see a thousand fucking jutsu a fight, anyways? I wanna see some OLD SCHOOL ass whippin. And, nobody does this better than Lee. And Gai.

i think there should be a big free for all battle with everyone against each other

lol u lee lovers gotta be kidding me. You guys are over obsessed with his "average joe" image because it resembles YOU. Lee influences kids like you cuz he makes you guys believe that all average guys can succeed .."IF LEES A NOBODY AND HE CAN DO IT...THEN I CAN DO IT TOO" lmao @ these over emotionaly guys. And this is NARUTO...meaning a ninja anime, based on super natural powers, if you wanna see some "old school ass whippin" why don't u watch street fighter v2 or some shit

Ebisu vs. Anko would be hilarious. Imagine the closet pervert fighting against that less than subtle woman.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Jan 9 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> that less than subtle woman. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LoL...

But it would be an intresting fight... I think... *not*

the Fourth probably wasn&#39;t as strong as the Third(in his youth)

Anyways i&#39;d like to see neji vs sasuke

Lee vs anyone
    i wanna see Lee fight because i want to understand exactly how fast he was moving, is it gonna be like one of those DBZ things where they always get faster and faster but then the normal ppl can see them fight sometimes? Cuz if Lee&#39;s speed is constant then he&#39;d defeat Both sasuke and Naruto for sure.

Itachi vs Gai
    This would be a VERY innovative match, especially based on the settings. Gai using reflections/ feet and Itachi would have 2 show how good/how far he thinks ahead.

and finally Shino vs Sakura
    that actually might be interesting... either Sakura would scream like the little sissy she is or she&#39;d finally bust out with some sort of henge/jutsus. She might actually be the best gennin matchup against him

itachi vs hisashi (head of hyuga clan). ultimate sharingan vs byukigan. that would be dope.

Naruto Vs Oro this will be the best fight but then again it may never happen bc jiraiya might kill him bfore anybody does

another good fight would be the 4th Vs Itachi though the 4th si dead it will be the best fight to happend well to me that is

Hotsuma that jutsu after jutsu thing is mainly boring when its Naruto doing it, i mean everyone elses jutsus are so much cooler, besides Chouji.
    You cant say that you didnt like the hokage battle? that was mainly jutsus, but decent ones

personally i hate to see the same crap reused over and over like Naruto does, Sasukes way better to watch fight because he tries a varity - by the way Gai can use jutsus unlike Lee, theres nothing that suggests that he cant and he was able to cancel the genjutsu in the stadium so theres some proof that he can use some jutsu at least.

lets face it though, Lees not coming back in a fighting capacity this was proven when Naruto beat Neji and Sasuke went futher then Lee could in a such a little time plus even if he recovers hes behind in training compared to everyone, he cant really catch up since all his hardwork into his taijutsu took years to build up

Lee has as much a chance of getting as good as Naruto and Sasuke as Dosu has of coming back to life now

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You&#39;re a fucking dumbass. You don&#39;t even know who we are, and you&#39;re pointing fingers at us, like we&#39;re supposed to be losers like Lee? And, I got news for you. You ain&#39;t shit either. You&#39;re probably an even bigger loser than Lee is, so you use the net to pretend you&#39;re something you wish you were. So, before you start pointing fingers at us, take a good look at the mirror, and see the loser it displays, before talking shit on the net, like the little turd you are. And here&#39;s a newsflash. Most of us are nobodies. Shit, if we were somebody, we wouldn&#39;t be posting some thoughts on a message board. We&#39;d actually be doing something important. The only thing &quot;lmao&quot;-able, is you.

It&#39;s almost as bad as Flame of Recca, when we see no actual fighting, just jutsus after jutsus. That&#39;s why Neji&#39;s fight with Kidoumaru was badass, because he doesn&#39;t hide behind his clones, or whatever the fuck else is in here. Straight up fighting. That&#39;s what&#39;s better. If you&#39;re into all jutsus, you&#39;re like some kid, who thinks moves are more important than fighting itself. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

lol kid hahahaha u felt so offended cuz u ARE indeed a loser...LOL stfu and keep staring at da mirror ureself haha

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 10 2004, 04:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lol kid hahahaha u felt so offended cuz u ARE indeed a loser...LOL stfu and keep staring at da mirror ureself haha </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Seriously, Jiraiy4, 12 year old lamers are not needed here. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s a psychiatrist&#39;s office near to you that you could vent off your anger in.

The simple fact is that Lee is a great character. He shows indomitable spirit, while people like you didn&#39;t knock down enough of other kids&#39; lego castles, and prove it by pissing on other people. I know you are too young to realize this, but... don&#39;t do that. The thread is about battles people would like to see, not about your punctuation and spelling shortcomings.

ON TOPIC and having nothing to do with baby-sitting:

I&#39;d suggest that the Gai/Itachi fight would be more interesting than people would like to think. By not looking in Itachi&#39;s eyes, Gai effectively negates a ton of Itachi&#39;s advantage. We have seen neither Itachi&#39;s skill in its entirety, nor Gai&#39;s taijutsu. And something that hasn&#39;t been talked about at all is Gai&#39;s chakra-using jutsus.

A Neji/Shino fight would be interesting. You ever been driving down the road and there&#39;s a bug hanging on to your windshield (not splattered)? You go faster and faster to see how long it can hold on. I think that&#39;s what being a bug hanging onto Neji&#39;s heavenly spin would be like. Would be interesting.

Everyone already picked the &quot;show stopping&quot; fights for me, so I&#39;ll just say ...

xtortout

(edited for l33tsp34k content)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Seriously, Jiraiy4, 12 year old lamers are not needed here. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s a psychiatrist&#39;s office near to you that you could vent off your anger in.

The simple fact is that Lee is a great character. He shows indomitable spirit, while people like you didn&#39;t knock down enough of other kids&#39; lego castles, and prove it by pissing on other people. I know you are too young to realize this, but... don&#39;t do that. The thread is about battles people would like to see, not about your punctuation and spelling shortcomings.

I&#39;d suggest that the Gai/Itachi fight would be more interesting than people would like to think. By not looking in Itachi&#39;s eyes, Gai effectively negates a ton of Itachi&#39;s advantage. We have seen neither Itachi&#39;s skill in its entirety, nor Gai&#39;s taijutsu. And something that hasn&#39;t been talked about at all is Gai&#39;s chakra-using jutsus.

A Neji/Shino fight would be interesting. You ever been driving down the road and there&#39;s a bug hanging on to your windshield (not splattered)? You go faster and faster to see how long it can hold on. I think that&#39;s what being a bug hanging onto Neji&#39;s heavenly spin would be like. Would be interesting.

Everyone already picked the &quot;show stopping&quot; fights for me, so I&#39;ll just say ...

xtortout</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

LOL Mister...&quot;kid&quot;? haha..okay I&#39;m a &quot;kid&quot; you lame 30 year old watchin Naruto. You&#39;re a hypocrite yourself. Lecturing me about some crap about don&#39;t judge people/assume stuff yet you are assuming I&#39;m a kid..lol get outta here old man~

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 10 2004, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Seriously, Jiraiy4, 12 year old lamers are not needed here. I&#39;m sure there&#39;s a psychiatrist&#39;s office near to you that you could vent off your anger in.

xtortout</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

LOL Mister...&quot;kid&quot;? haha..okay I&#39;m a &quot;kid&quot; you lame 30 year old watchin Naruto. You&#39;re a hypocrite yourself. Lecturing me about some crap about don&#39;t judge people/assume stuff yet you are assuming I&#39;m a kid..lol get outta here old man~ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Why do you flame other people for no reason. I totally agree with xfort/hotsuma, you act like a 10 year old who has no life, and insults others for attention. Seriously if you have all this time to type up something to critisize others of their obsession with Rock Lee, why don&#39;t you make yourself useful and post something worth reading. Your posts are lame ass spams that nobody gives a crap about. Now stop flaming people. Immature people shouldn&#39;t be posting on this forum. Watching anime when your 30 years old is perfectly normal, why do you bother insulting what others do? Everyone has their own way to live their life, and if yours is so sad you have to critisize others for fun... I feel soooo sorry for you, cuz this is how sad u are :&#39;(

*Edit* Back on topic, I would like to see a fight between..
    1.Kakashi vs Gai
    2.Itachi vs Jiraiya
    3.Kimimaro vs Naruto
    4.Neji vs Sasuke
    5.Lee(if he ever recovers) vs Neji

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 10 2004, 12:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    You&#39;re a fucking dumbass. You don&#39;t even know who we are, and you&#39;re pointing fingers at us, like we&#39;re supposed to be losers like Lee? And, I got news for you. You ain&#39;t shit either. You&#39;re probably an even bigger loser than Lee is, so you use the net to pretend you&#39;re something you wish you were. So, before you start pointing fingers at us, take a good look at the mirror, and see the loser it displays, before talking shit on the net, like the little turd you are. And here&#39;s a newsflash. Most of us are nobodies. Shit, if we were somebody, we wouldn&#39;t be posting some thoughts on a message board. We&#39;d actually be doing something important. The only thing &quot;lmao&quot;-able, is you. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Jiraiy4, I would say something, but it would just be the same thing as what Hotsuma has written. So I quoted it for your viewing pleasure, and mine .

I agree, I dont like this jutsu after jutsu shit. Gimmie some straight out, tough fighting, not some wimpy hand seals. True, they can be cool if used in moderation - not spammed. Thats why I`m not a big fan of kage bunshin...naruto spams it like hell, then uses pretty lame taijutsu with it too :/ but his actual character is awesome.

Thats another reason why I wanna see Gai fight. Hes supposed to be a Taijutsu beast, and we`ve already seen his speed 0-0` should be good to see him fight a challenging opponent with pure taijutsu, maybe one or two jutsus.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Jan 10 2004, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>lol u lee lovers gotta be kidding me. You guys are over obsessed with his &quot;average joe&quot; image because it resembles YOU. Lee influences kids like you cuz he makes you guys believe that all average guys can succeed ..&quot;IF LEES A NOBODY AND HE CAN DO IT...THEN I CAN DO IT TOO&quot; lmao @ these over emotionaly guys. And this is NARUTO...meaning a ninja anime, based on super natural powers, if you wanna see some &quot;old school ass whippin&quot; why don&#39;t u watch street fighter v2 or some shit</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You&#39;re a fucking dumbass. You don&#39;t even know who we are, and you&#39;re pointing fingers at us, like we&#39;re supposed to be losers like Lee? And, I got news for you. You ain&#39;t shit either. You&#39;re probably an even bigger loser than Lee is, so you use the net to pretend you&#39;re something you wish you were. So, before you start pointing fingers at us, take a good look at the mirror, and see the loser it displays, before talking shit on the net, like the little turd you are. And here&#39;s a newsflash. Most of us are nobodies. Shit, if we were somebody, we wouldn&#39;t be posting some thoughts on a message board. We&#39;d actually be doing something important. The only thing &quot;lmao&quot;-able, is you.

It&#39;s almost as bad as Flame of Recca, when we see no actual fighting, just jutsus after jutsus. That&#39;s why Neji&#39;s fight with Kidoumaru was badass, because he doesn&#39;t hide behind his clones, or whatever the fuck else is in here. Straight up fighting. That&#39;s what&#39;s better. If you&#39;re into all jutsus, you&#39;re like some kid, who thinks moves are more important than fighting itself.

Resurrected 4th Hokage vs Itachi (it happened to the 1st and 2nd so why not?)

Konoha vs Kyuubi
    a nice flashback displaying the demon would be great, but I think it&#39;d also be cool if Naruto&#39;s seal were broken and the village had to respond to the new threat

furthermore, why do you people keep fighting on this thread? who gives a shit (mods??)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeturnum &#064; Jan 11 2004, 01:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> furthermore, why do you people keep fighting on this thread? who gives a shit (mods??) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    cuz everyone thinks they are always right.

anwyay, there was a time when i was fighting against all these people on the forums. but i stopped soon enough.

it&#39;s cuz i had achieved victory.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i wanna see a janken match between Gai and Kakashi
    and one between Sasuke and Naruto.. wonder who&#39;ll win..
    sorry about thist post..