Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The most anticipated fight

kimimaro vs. sasuke
    kakashi vs. kabuto

dayam i wanna see all these fights...never thought of Gaara vs Neji..dat shit will be HOT. Neji vs Lee too. Hiashi vs Itachi will be hot no doubt, and Neji vs Sasuke (the two top rookies, uchiha vs hyuga)

4th hokage vs itachi? lol no comp...4th will own itachi so bad

and why does everyone wanna see Lee fight..i mean damn he aint nothin no more. hes NOTHING. he WAS cool,strong,special, w/e but not no more. He was unique for his ultimate speed, but now theres Sasuke whos fast as him and stronger, his gates? i doubt he'll ever use dat agen if he heals. So its a fact that lee can't beat ne one no more with simply taijutsu, because everyone knows about his super speed taijutsu, he needs to learn JUTSUS. i bet if lee recovers it still wont matter, he'll get owned even by shika, shino, maybe even chouji

Kim, Sakura, Temari, Ten Ten ... tag team on Shikamaru.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Jan 9 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and why does everyone wanna see Lee fight..i mean damn he aint nothin no more. hes NOTHING. he WAS cool,strong,special, w/e but not no more. He was unique for his ultimate speed, but now theres Sasuke whos fast as him and stronger, his gates? i doubt he&#39;ll ever use dat agen if he heals. So its a fact that lee can&#39;t beat ne one no more with simply taijutsu, because everyone knows about his super speed taijutsu, he needs to learn JUTSUS. i bet if lee recovers it still wont matter, he&#39;ll get owned even by shika, shino, maybe even chouji </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wanting to see Lee fight goes beyond his `fighting ability` such as taijutsu (which is awesome, and sasuke tried to gay-ify it). Its about his character - you know when you see Lee in action, that he has developed his skills through supernatural and incredible effort....this is a guy who has close to NO talent, and he was leaving Gaara floundering about, next thing we see is Gaara being suckerpunched across the room. THATS what makes Lee fights worthwhile. Along with his awesome taijutsu, speed, and likeable character. As for Sasuke being as fast as him, thats with the weights on. If Lee ever recovers and trains even harder, his speed will be far above sasuke, who doesnt even really bother with taijutsu after the Gaara fight.

the thing is...at the very end of naruto when everyone has reached their limits of strength, speed, agility, etc. to be the absolute strongest ninja, naruto will be #1 and sasuke will be #2. this is absolutely obvious. naruto and sasuke are too much of a main character to be weaker than other lesser important characters. i really hope that you guys can understand that it is going to happen. so which means, lee can never beat sasuke or naruto. period.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 9 2004, 05:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the thing is...at the very end of naruto when everyone has reached their limits of strength, speed, agility, etc. to be the absolute strongest ninja, naruto will be #1 and sasuke will be #2. this is absolutely obvious. naruto and sasuke are too much of a main character to be weaker than other lesser important characters. i really hope that you guys can understand that it is going to happen. so which means, lee can never beat sasuke or naruto. period. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    True, but no-ones saying Lee is an invincible killing machine. All I`m saying is if he recovers from surgey he`ll be someone to take seriously in a fight, ro you`ll get smacked around like heck. And I doubt Naruto and Lee would ever fight anyway, they`re the same type of people with the same goals, and Lee seems to have taken a liking to him. Even if Naruto was that strong, Lee would be happy for him instead of angry (hence his reaction the neji/naruto result). As for sasuke...hes not even worth Lee`s time. He gave him a beat down before, anyway.

I want to see a rematch between Tsunade and Kabuto. This time using blood won&#39;t do Kabuto any good. That fight against Kabuto sucked and the phobia thing was so lame. It made people think that Tsunade is worthless and not good enough for the hokage position. They need to show Tsunade&#39;s full power and why she&#39;s among the 3 legendary leaf ninjas.

I also want to see a match between the 3 sennins in their best condition. Oro with healed arms, Jiraiya with full chakra, and Tsunade without the phobia thing.

We also need more female action (anko and Kurenai vs some evil female ninjas).

Also Itachi vs Oro would be dope.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Eyes @ Jan 9 2004, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Also Itachi vs Oro would be dope. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Definitly. Itachi and Oro with healed arms...what an awesome fight. I wanna see what the mange sharingan does against Oro, or what Oro`s body binding/etc will do to Itachi.

I would love to see:

Kakashi vs. Kabuto
    Hiashi vs. Itachi
    Jaraiya vs. Oro

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Jan 9 2004, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I want to see how Itachi would have handled Gai.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i&#39;m pretty sure gai would&#39;ve been dead...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 9 2004, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek &#064; Jan 9 2004, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I want to see how Itachi would have handled Gai.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i&#39;m pretty sure gai would&#39;ve been dead... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    probabaly most likely, yeah....Itachi is a real badass. Tho the fight would be nice...I have yet to see Gai really exert himself. His speed was definitly impressive when he killed that random dude in the konoha/sand war.

Itachi vs Naruto

i don&#39;t think itachi vs oro&#39;s fight will really be great :/
    look how oro fought saru :/
    he just summonned 2 out of 3 hokage ...
    and he get even owned by sasuke in the forest ...

vs itachi, that he know stronger than him, he won&#39;t stand long :/

and oro&#39;s a jutsu freak, itachi don&#39;t fear jutsus &#33;

Itachi should have some probs with Gai since Gai is a tajiutsumaster

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraya @ Jan 9 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    and he get even owned by sasuke in the forest .. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    meh, if sasuke owned him, he would be dead or at least wounded after the fight...all he did was get his false face slightly melted. And during the taijutsu/etc part of the fight, it looked a LOT like oro was playing around :/ tho I`m sure sasuke took him by surprise with sharingan windmill, it just wasnt anywhere near powerful enough to take Oro.

i always wanted to see saske and neji fight

Neji vs. Sasuke/Lee - since all Neji&#39;s moves owns. and the fight with Sasuke would be just to see a fight between a Uchiha and a Hyuuga (maybe Hiashi (spl?) vs. Itachi). vs. Lee cause I want to see more Lee action&#33;

Maybe some Tenten... she may not be strong but she&#39;s pretty

i want to see:

shino vs shikamaru
    shino vs naruto
    shino vs sasuke
    shino vs sakura
    shino vs kiba
    shino vs hinata
    shino vs neji
    shino vs oro
    shino vs jiraiya
    shino vs kabuto
    shino vs tsunade
    shino vs genma
    shino vs gaara
    shino vs lee
    shino vs kankuro (again)
    shino vs temari
    shino vs kakashi
    shino vs gai
    shino vs ino
    shino vs chouji
    shino vs the 4th
    shino vs itachi
    shino vs everyone else i didnt name

Hmm I don&#39;t think Hokage 4th are much better then the 3rd...

the 3rd was stronger then Itachi, he took on both the 1st and 2nd hokages defeating them and taking Orochimarus arms, and you&#39;re saying that Itachi could do better?

Itachi cant seal up souls like the 3rd can, no matter what he could do against the 1st and 2nd they would keep regenerating - like they did vs the 3rd, even if Itachi killed Orochimaru it would only be a matter of time till the 1st and 2nd killed Itachi