Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Darkanime]Naruto65 is out!

here's the link:
    http://svi.cs.hro.nl/~ries/ries/[Darkanime]Naruto_65[413E74C1].avi

now go and download!!

Missing Nin
    been said in a previous thread, im 44% thru dling it

Yup, I'm just downloading it too. And it's been out for a while already.

A true fan waits until the best fansubs are out, ANBU/AonE, nothin' else...

hmm im waiting but the size says: normal 24 mins ep

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 8 2004, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A true fan waits until the best fansubs are out, ANBU/AonE, nothin&#39; else... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hmm, thats everyones own opinion or isn&#39;t it? For example, me. I just can&#39;t go to sleep when I know there is a subbed version of Naruto 65 out. And tomorrow (when I think [Anbu&amp;AonE] will come come out, I will downlad it and save it on my hard disk and delete the other Narutos subbed by someone else. The point was that how can you say someone isn&#39;t a true fan if he downloads Naruro subbed by someone else first? Sound quite redicilous to me. Or how do you other people think? I agree with that [Anbu&amp;AonE] sub is the best of all but, since it&#39;s not the first out... I think it doesn&#39;t make anyone any less fan if he/she downloads releases by other subbers.

naruto 64 is supposed to be normal 24 min, isnt it the next week episode that was gonna be the long one?

Yes its the next week episode that is going to be an hour-long special

What kind of quality does Dark Anime provide?

well... noone force u to download it, but just like me or RoMuLuu many people will download it and THEN watch ANBU/AONE&#39;s version, I don&#39;t see the point why doing this would mean that someone isn&#39;t a true naruto fan

it&#39;s too obvious to write that ANBU/AONE rulez after all...

hmm.. for some stupid reason all the naruto eps that aren&#39;t anbu, and that I try to download with bittorent, say tracker down... anbu is the only subbed naruto ep bittorent downloads on my computer maybe it just likes anbu... I know I do

Missing Nin
    ppl underrate other fansubs, saddens me, &quot;OH ANBU IS BESTEST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; NOT GOING FOR NETHING ELSE COS I ONLY GET ANBU RIP&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot; thats total bs, i have the whole naruto series but by about 10 different fansubs for dif eps. i jst get whoever releases first. if its crap ill delete and download another. jeez, dont say something is crap until you try it, and unless you&#39;re downloading something else theres no harm in you downloading another fansub&#39;s version as its hardly &#39;wasting your bandwidth&#39;, its still naruto after all.

and darkanime are gud qual sound + aud, however the spelling can be dodgy sometimes. generally is o.k.

the first darkanime sub was terrible, after than its improved and is good now.

another good fansub for naruto is [Yomp]

weeee 85% now&#33; have fun waiting all those ANBU only ppl&#33;

OK nice maybe I&#39;ll go grab it now .

What kind of quality does Dark Anime provide[QUOTE]

I only belive in him and anbu aone so ... yea the quality is good

dark anime quality good &gt;_&gt;

I think ANBU/AONE is the best wit current episodes but i did like the subbing by Toriyama world but they are to slow its been a few months since they have subbed

Jounin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 8 2004, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A true fan waits until the best fansubs are out, ANBU/AonE, nothin&#39; else... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If someone is going to be called a &quot;not a true Naruto fan&quot; it is the other way around.. You are not a true Naruto fan because u can go to sleep when there is a subbed version of Naruto out without downloading it..

So plz stop saying stupid things like that or it will only make you look bad and stupid in the end..

If you hade said &quot;not a true ANBU/AonE fan&quot; then it would have sounded better..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 8 2004, 02:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A true fan waits until the best fansubs are out, ANBU/AonE, nothin&#39; else... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    a *TRUE* fan wouldn&#39;t care who subs it......a true fan would watch the first available episode of naruto 65 regardless of quality and would enjoy it nontheless.

As i said before, i&#39;m not that eager... There is lot of better anime&#39;s out... give it a break watch better anime, you just watch naruto if the good animes have been watched.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 8 2004, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What kind of quality does Dark Anime provide[QUOTE]

I only belive in him and anbu aone so ... yea the quality is good </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Bakasan/Saiyaman pwns Dark on quality so you know it aint that good.