Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Darkanime]Naruto65 is out!

Forgot to mention: the ending music sounds like a cat getting strangeled. If anyones seen rush hour 2, its almost a perfect imitation of the guy who sings in the nightclub with the micahel jackson song...its horrible.

hmm... maybe i should download it..

(BTW: True fan or not couse you DL from different subbers blah blah sleep at night blah blah. Hey you are a true fan if you just watch the EP and hang here in he forums. Even if you sleep or dont sleep at night when you know a EP is out. YOu are still a true fan... as long you still watching it.)

just said that they were badly animated, don't want to spoil anything, after all we are waiting for ANBU/AONE's release and then (after 24 h) i'm going to really complain about that ep (just kidding )

after all we were all crying about the animation since we saw Sasuke in preview from ep 64...

edit: but I agree with Legendary Nin... it should be closed, someone can spoil something accidentally, and we REALLY don't want that don't we??

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 8 2004, 09:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabret00the &#064; Jan 8 2004, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 8 2004, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As i said before, i&#39;m not that eager... There is lot of better anime&#39;s out... give it a break watch better anime, you just watch naruto if the good animes have been watched. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol, that coming from someone who has their whole username based on a naruto character

what would you recommend, i feel like i was watching 30 anime and now i&#39;m down to one :cry: </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I recommend

Rurouni Kenshin
    Ninja Scroll TV
    Berserk, though it&#39;s unreal
    Neon Genesis Evangelion </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kenshin, that&#39;s old and the tv series sucks
    Ninja Scroll, just weren&#39;t for me, the movies immortal though
    Beserk, maybe, never really gave it a chance, not better than naruto though
    NGE, you&#39;re having a laugh right, this thing is ancient, awesome but ancient

ok now heres some real modern recommendations

Peace Maker
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Full Metal Panic Fumoffo
    Cromartie
    Chrno Crusade
    Gilgamesh
    True Lunar
    and
    Planetes

all of the above are good series, but still the best thing out atm is Naruto, that&#39;s why we&#39;re posting in the naruto bit of GW

There really isn&#39;t much point to this thread is there? Nope, it was to tell you that DarkAnime came out, and well that doesn&#39;t take 3 pages. The only thing gonna come out of this thread is spam, and spoilers, so I&#39;m closing it.