Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Darkanime]Naruto65 is out!

Jounin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 8 2004, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As i said before, i&#39;m not that eager... There is lot of better anime&#39;s out... give it a break watch better anime, you just watch naruto if the good animes have been watched. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Once again its a matter of opinion.. Naruto is my personal favorit sence i began to watch it.. So for me there is no better anime..

And if u only watch Naruto when all other good anime have been watched how can u say the things about &quot;a true fan&quot;??

You just watch Pocket Monsters if all the good anime is watched.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 8 2004, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As i said before, i&#39;m not that eager... There is lot of better anime&#39;s out... give it a break watch better anime, you just watch naruto if the good animes have been watched. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hmm... Yup, this is everyones own opinion again. I bet there are people who agree with you. But also there are a lot of people who don&#39;t. This is a guestion without a right or wrong answer. Different people like different things. In this situation different animes. That&#39;s just the way it is and will always be, and it&#39;s just good that all people are not the same, that would be boring at the end

wah 65 was good, but the Naruto Special next week is really gonna rock&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 8 2004, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As i said before, i&#39;m not that eager... There is lot of better anime&#39;s out... give it a break watch better anime, you just watch naruto if the good animes have been watched. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol, that coming from someone who has their whole username based on a naruto character

what would you recommend, i feel like i was watching 30 anime and now i&#39;m down to one :cry:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabret00the @ Jan 8 2004, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 8 2004, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As i said before, i&#39;m not that eager... There is lot of better anime&#39;s out... give it a break watch better anime, you just watch naruto if the good animes have been watched. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol, that coming from someone who has their whole username based on a naruto character

what would you recommend, i feel like i was watching 30 anime and now i&#39;m down to one :cry: </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I recommend

Rurouni Kenshin
    Ninja Scroll TV
    Berserk, though it&#39;s unreal
    Neon Genesis Evangelion

I just watched the Darkanime release of Naruto 65. I think the guality was good and the sounds too. In fact nearly the only difference compared to Anbu&amp;AonE I realized was the font of the text. Good job Darkanime guys. Anbu&amp;AonE rocks too of course&#33;

Downloadin now...is the quality/subs any good?

OK I just watched a Dark Anime ep for the first time ever.

Results are that the video quality was excellent, audio was excellent, spelling was excellent. They even found time to throw in a few of thier own comments which was nice. That said, they even subbed the opening. All in all, if all DA eps are gonna be like that one, they are definatly a match for ANBU-Aone... and they got it out faster.

Even though I am on a 500Kb ADSL line, on a direct download my conenction was at it&#39;s max pretty much, not going below 59KB/s at any time.

ANBU-Aone will start losing ground to DA if they don&#39;t speed up in my opinion. As for an earlier comment of Bakasan/Saiyaman owning DA.... well not in this ep... definatly DA not only owned them, but pwned them .

Missing Nin
    darkanime sub/rip was perfectly fine, no complaints from me.

hated the drawing style in the episode, they REALLY need to fire that animator, put me right off. gaara looks stupid, naruto looks stupid, sasuke looks stupid, temari looks stupid, and EVERYONES bum was far too big. looked like they were waddling, not walking.

Good episode - the one hour special preview looks awesome tho, cant wait for the fight.

hahahaha yeah you&#39;re right there
    that&#39;s really drawn by some kind of uber n00b
    FIRE THAT IDIOT

ah well the good episodes 66/67 are drawn by pro&#39;s

someone said that ep 65 was drawn by Toshiro Masuda

Guess he&#39;s better with music

can&#39;t wait for ep 66/67 preview looks awesome&#33;&#33;

My eyes still hurt after seeing deformed Sasuke

yeah hahaha his hair is so f***ed up
    bah...everyone looks like crap in that episode
    i dont think he was the only one drawing the whole episode

also it was that bad drawn it looks like naruto is smiling/laughing when he saw gaara killing those 2 .. pffff i never seen such bad animation.. i mean .. common i can animate BETTER

i get a 404 error so cannot download.

Even Lee looked odd... And i thought it would be hard getting used to what he normally looks like. *shudder*
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

well... if u&#39;ll look on others i would say that sasuke,naruto, shikamaru, kurenai (look at her when asuma&#39;s talking with her about shika, i was like... omfg&#33;&#33; ), temari, look at kankurou and also gaara were pretty f***ed up if u ask me...

yeah also that gay rain ninja was drawn bad
    man he looked so fucking gay(the one with the lipstick on).. when he grabbed something in his coath i thought it was some kind of dildo but it was just a kunai

Can you say closed........Nobody remembers the rules these days.No discussion about Naruto episodes in the anime section until it has been 24 hours from the Anbu-Aone release.