Thread: Some signatures for adoption

I premake signatures as a bonus for my website, Lilac Haze, and I thought I'd just offer these to you guys, in case anyone sees one that they want.

1. 314x150

2. 300x113

3. 300x140

4. 175x78

5. 361x150

6. 300x150

7. 300x150 NEW!

If you guys want any of 'em, PMing me would be the best way to get a hold of me, since I don't always check back here. I'm also not going to custom make any signatures for a while.. I'm kinda fried when it comes to making signatures.. right now I'm just collecting images.

how are they supposed to right in their text when its a flat layered image? meaning the information already saved can only be erased not changed as in changing your text or moving a picture over... to do this next time save and upload the psd files with it.

Dude, you pick it, tell Jessia what the text is AND JESSIA WILL CHANGE IT.

was that too obvious?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xTrunkZx @ Jan 8 2004, 02:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> how are they supposed to right in their text when its a flat layered image? meaning the information already saved can only be erased not changed as in changing your text or moving a picture over... to do this next time save and upload the psd files with it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Pretty much what speedbump said.

You look at &#39;em, see if you want one, and if you do, PM me. I&#39;ll eventually get the PM, 24 hours later at the latest, and I&#39;ll open up the psd file that I have saved to my harddrive (by the way, in my knowledge psd files aren&#39;t viewable in most internet browsers), put the requestor&#39;s name in where the previews say &quot;Text&quot;, save as a jpg or gif, and then come back here and post it for the requestor to download.

I probably should have added a step-by-step &quot;How I do this&quot; in my first post, huh?