Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gaara vs Sasuke? who do you think would

villin
    Gaara/Shukaku would have slaughtered Sasgay in a heartbeat. As for being disqualified, the only ones capable of stopping Shukaku are Jiraiya/Gamabunta and Naruto/Gamabunta. Anybody else would be dead meat.

arf, i think the hokage could do something about it

If nobody had interfered: Sasuke would be roadkill.

Wasn't the match continued anyways? In the forest Sasuke got killed, I don't think it would have been any different in the arena.

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 8 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wasn&#39;t the match continued anyways? In the forest Sasuke got killed, I don&#39;t think it would have been any different in the arena. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nah Naruto stepped in and saved Sasgay&#39;s ass. Who gives a shit about the Sasgay/Gaara scuffle, the upcoming Naruto/Gaara fight was absolutely awesome.

Sry I didn&#39;t mean killed literaly. I meant beat up badly.

If Gaara would have turned in to his true form, the real sand beast within him, he would have killed sasuke, remember the match with naruto, naruto was clos of losing that even when he archieved the kyubis chakra.

I don&#39;t think anyone can disqulify Gaara from using the demon inside him.. people might look at it badly and scream in fear, but there is no logical obligation to stop him...

Gaara is in complete control over his demon, the only time the demon acted on his own was when gaara made himself falll asleep... so there&#39;s no chance of gaara going berserk (more than normal, anyway...).

sure, the examiners would have probably be terrified and either run away screaming like little french school girls or try to stop the match and end up being killed by gaara&#39;s sand...

no matter how you put it, Gaara owned, owns and will forever own Sasuke&#39;s sorry little ass...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

from where it looked to me, Gaara would&#39;ve lost if the fight had continued from where it was when it was interupted.

Gaara was paralized after being stopped mind transformation by Chidori, giving Sasuke enough time to throw another Chidori to finish the match. the sand would&#39;ve tried to protect Gaara but it was already proven useless against Chidori...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate @ Jan 8 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> from where it looked to me, Gaara would&#39;ve lost if the fight had continued from where it was when it was interupted.

Gaara was paralized after being stopped mind transformation by Chidori, giving Sasuke enough time to throw another Chidori to finish the match. the sand would&#39;ve tried to protect Gaara but it was already proven useless against Chidori... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Before that he&#39;d have transformed into his true character shakaku (sand demon) and most likely kill sasuke if the match was not interrupted.

i think he would get disqualified...

I dont see how Gaara would have won. Gaara underestimated Sasuke in the first match, Sasuke could have killed him while he was still trying to unleash that demon of his. Ofcourse Sasuke would lose if Gaara had the chanse to do his thing, but at that point he didnt have the chanse. Sasuke could have murdered him right there. Also Naruto isnt all that much stronger then Sasuke. Yeah, if you count Gamabunta. But without Gamabunta he would have lost as well, no contest. If you wanna compare wait untill Sasuke gets to summon whatever hes gonna summon. Probebly snakes. But man to man, Naruto isnt all that much stronger then Sasuke.

Even if somehow Sasuke was able to KO Gaara before he willingly transformed, with gaara unconscious Shuukaku comes out anyway. Theres absolutely no way Sasuke could completely defeat a person like Gaara.

well okay i suppose in that scenario one could argue that since gaara would be knocked out, sasuke would&#39;ve technically won the match, but when shuukaku comes and devours him immediately afterwards i think its a false victory at best

hm I think Naruto is a lot stronger than Sasuke right now. Even without the Kyuubi.

This thread was inevitable. The only thing i will say is that this will be an exciting fight.

considering the anime is finally reaching this awesome fight i thought i&#39;d pose this interesting question. If the sound/sand hadnt interrupted the tournament for their attack and the fight had continued on as normal, who would have eventually won?

Sasuske was kickin ass to begin with. With lee&#39;s speed and taijutsu combined with his own sharingan and chidori he had plenty of advantages over gaara&#39;s sand defenses.

but even so, beating gaara that way only pushes him closer to unleashing the demon trapped within in. Unlike naruto, sasuke wouldnt have any hope of beating gaara at that point because theres just no way he could compare to a demon.

Of course, this brings up another point.. Would gaara get disqualified at that point for bringing out his demon? I&#39;d imagine he wouldnt do so in a controllable manner as naruto did with the kyuubi chakra during his fight with neji. With gaara it&#39;d probably turn into some massacre as he killed everyone in attendance at the stadium. Thats just GOTTA be against the rules somehow

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 8 2004, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm I think Naruto is a lot stronger than Sasuke right now. Even without the Kyuubi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    No way. Sasuke is stronger than Naruto, currently. Really. He has the Sharingan, way faster speed, and Chidori - which he can perform better than Naruto can, his Rasengan.

Naruto has the Kagebunshin, which Sasuke can get around, since he&#39;s got Sharingan and Rasengan.

Either Way

If Gaara could transform more into his uncomplete form he&#39;d win we&#39;ve seen how strong it is

If Gaara couldn&#39;t transform more Sasuke could have easily beat his ass into the dirt or done another Chidori and finished the job.

It all depends on how fast Gaara could transform

Sasuke actually beat Gaara in that fight, he was unable to transform after that hit.
    if it kept going Gaara would have lost if Sasuke was attacking him non-stop..
    but thats the same with Neji vs Naruto - if Neji hadnt of just stood there while Naruto was trying to gain chakra it would have been all over for Naruto.

Sasuke can go 3 chidori&#39;s with the help of the cursed seal (when gaara is half transformed he does a 3rd chidori against him)

hm I think gaara would have completed his transformation even if Sasuke kept attacking him. Remember he wasn&#39;t fully transformed when he first fought Naruto, but then later he transformed during the fight.

Also whats this crap about Naruto being weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke may be a better ninja but Naruto is way stronger. Naruto beat gaara in his transformed state whereas Sasuke got his ass beat by gaara even when he wasn&#39;t fully transformed. I think people are just hating on Naruto for no reason.