Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Sasuke get a new Voice Actor?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pat-the-1337 @ Jan 8 2004, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> his hair grew out and he put on a jump suit to kick ass harder and he hit puberty b4 evryone else </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Here incognito are we ?

dude, u guys need to start reading the rules suprised some1 with a high post count hasnt yet....
    cant talk about anything in an episode that could spoil unless its been subbed by anbu aone and available for dl for at least 24 hrs

i know the come back is going to be that im a noob (do to my post count) but the new style was introduced in the end of last ep. so shut up

Also on the im a noob topic i have no post cuz i spend all my time watching naruto thus i have watched every ep. like 20 times

huh? all im saying is even if it was in the preview he brought up a discussiion between ppl who have seen the episode, which is bound to lead to spoilers...

Don&#39;t you guys read the manga also? The only thing that&#39;s being spoiled is the voice acting, I guess. The plot isn&#39;t being ruined.

Other threads said that the versions of ep 65 floating around now were poorly encoded, maybe that&#39;s the reason his voice is funky? I haven&#39;t seen 65 myself though.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Takenoko @ Jan 8 2004, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Don&#39;t you guys read the manga also? The only thing that&#39;s being spoiled is the voice acting, I guess. The plot isn&#39;t being ruined.

Other threads said that the versions of ep 65 floating around now were poorly encoded, maybe that&#39;s the reason his voice is funky? I haven&#39;t seen 65 myself though. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Huoh, these guys again... Even here was some manga readers, we don&#39;t discuss about it here. I think that has been made increadibly clear to everyone. There stands clearly: &quot;Use this forum to speak about the Naruto anime series (NOT THE MANGA) NO SPOILERS.&quot; And yes... You&#39;re just taking a part in the discussion of Naruto Anime, not the manga...

His voice sounds damn shit
    what happened to his voice
    and he looks like a freak

where are you hearing his new voice? i havent found 65 to be out yet so im not sure what he looks like...if its diffrent ill know for sure i loved the old sasukes voice actor sounds too damn good for that character in my opinion

I haven&#39;t notice anything...

BTW isn&#39;t there a rule like no taking about the episode utile 24 hours after?

i downloaded it at saiyaman.info/bt and sasuke ... i dind&#39;t here that much from sasukes voice but he really sounds bad...and the look...his haires are much longer and he has his fight clothes i think (black with some other stuff) and he wasn&#39;t drawed very good too
    the whole epsiode wasn&#39;t that good

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strigeln @ Jan 8 2004, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I haven&#39;t notice anything...

BTW isn&#39;t there a rule like no taking about the episode utile 24 hours after? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    mhh ithink we talked about sasukes style not about the episode? i hope the mods wont be strict with that
    (sry for 2 posts SOOOOOOOOORRY)

no, you are talking about sasuke&#39;s style IN the next episode, wich meant you are talkong about the next episoded.

move it to open discussion.

Yep, if you continue the mods will probably take action against you.

yeah . move ur ass

his hair grew out and he put on a jump suit to kick ass harder and he hit puberty b4 evryone else

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pat-the-1337 @ Jan 8 2004, 06:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> his hair grew out and he put on a jump suit to kick ass harder and he hit puberty b4 evryone else </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yes could also be

I think they&#39;re just trying to make his appearance look kewl and also try to show that he has grown from the last time we saw him. The voiceactor is still the same and imo overall the outfit does seem cooler. Also the episode was rather nice.. gave me goosebumps atleast.

^^ agreed.

and stop whining about spoilers, sasuke&#39;s new outfit and hair was in the preview from the end of ep. 64. baka

I think there was special animators or sumthin....didn&#39;t someone start a thread saying Toshiro Masuda was doing it or something? (he&#39;s the music guy, right?)

lucky....

instead of talking about his voice or sth u all say: shut up...bla blah... u spoiler...blah

thats annoiyng

discuss&#33;

l00k at my number of posts : it dont have sth to do with satan&#33;

his voice is exactly the same. baka

and also he looks so stupid becuz it was a bad animator
    just look at the preview of the next episode...(that one is great)