Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did Sasuke get a new Voice Actor?

if sasuke did get a new voice actor, that would be kinda gay

listen good, it's still the same voice, but I have a feeling they tried to do weird things to this ep, the drawings suck 2...

but it's still the same voice...

I thought Sasuke and Kakashi sounded a litlte odd... Maybe poor audio sampling?

we'll see what anbu and aone will have in store for us.

I'll say this.. within 5 minutes of watching the raw, I thought the animation sucked. Especially Gaara, dear lord.

Next week's episode is sposed to be the 1 hour special right? My theory is they pulled this guy in to throw together an episode to last while the REAL animators spent two weeks drawing the 1 hour one, I mean that's 3 episodes all in one so it's gotta take some time

~Chris

Thats the same guy, its prolly cause we havent heard sasuke in so long or like someone had said earlier, bad audio, but thats the same guy

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoMuLuu @ Jan 8 2004, 04:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Takenoko &#064; Jan 8 2004, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Don&#39;t you guys read the manga also? The only thing that&#39;s being spoiled is the voice acting, I guess. The plot isn&#39;t being ruined.

Other threads said that the versions of ep 65 floating around now were poorly encoded, maybe that&#39;s the reason his voice is funky? I haven&#39;t seen 65 myself though. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Huoh, these guys again... Even here was some manga readers, we don&#39;t discuss about it here. I think that has been made increadibly clear to everyone. There stands clearly: &quot;Use this forum to speak about the Naruto anime series (NOT THE MANGA) NO SPOILERS.&quot; And yes... You&#39;re just taking a part in the discussion of Naruto Anime, not the manga... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    they are not talking about the manga ... quit freaking out when you see a manga reader.

oh jeah the animation was BAD?
    isn&#39;t the animationteam every time the same?
    cause they can&#39;t switch the teams every week

I didn&#39;t notice anything new/bad in Sasukes voice. But I didn&#39;t even try to notice anything so maybe I missed it? Well, I think it could be possible, as the animators have tried to make him look like he has changed and learned a lot (the new look, etc.) And it would be logical that also his voice had changed a bit if he has grew up a bit more.

This thread is stupid, they haven&#39;t change voice actor. I don&#39;t think that his hair was as long as it looked in end preview in episode 64.

i have 2 things to state.. first of all&#33; he was cooler in 65 than in the preview in 64&#33;&#33; coz in the preview he was just GAY&#33; and NO he has NOT changed voice actor.. ahh felt good to leech that out&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto &#064; Jan 10 2004, 05:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oh jeah the animation was BAD?
    isn&#39;t the animationteam every time the same?
    cause they can&#39;t switch the teams every week </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    They do switch teams every week.
    Well, they rotate 3 or 4 animation studios anyway.

Episode 65 was done by the crappy Korean animation studio who also did 45 (Naruto VS Kiba) and 27 (? - Tthe one where naruto goes fox berserk against orochimaru, but it doesn&#39;t work) both of which also had crappy animation.

The raw&#39;s sound quality isn&#39;t very good, that&#39;s why Sasuke sounds different, it&#39;s the same voice actor and he still sound exactly the same.
    If you want high quality, just get ANBU&amp;AONE&#39;s version.

I just watched 65 and I was laughing soo much&#33; Im pretty sure its been 24hours now... someone needs to make the thread and let the discussions begiN&#33;&#33;&#33;

(it was released on scarywater, anime.mirx.com and on irc channel)

No baka&#33; it&#39;s not a new voice actor&#33;

defintly not New. he sounds a bit more matuer then he was. but Thats what voice actors do. many diffent voices. so one small change dosnt mean a new actor

I thionk he was cool.. dont see anything bad with him. FInnnaly he is back

the first time he spoke in 65 did sound strange..but otherwise, no, no new voice actor. and euck...his body suit is very...blobbish. nuthing tight, PLEASE, but that...just doens&#39;t look normal, or comfy. muh...maybe after hte fight &#39;n all, sasuke will wear his normal t-shirt &#39;n shorts....the long hair was a bad idea.

i think the preview did look better; the drawing is more refined. other times, it&#39;s like the animators are drawing an outline and colouring it in. (like, beginning of epi: temari and shikamaru (&lt;-- that&#39;s not a spoiler&#33 were outlinish. 23:02 (preview) put details in the eyes and general shadings)

looks up o.O blabbing. k, well now it&#39;s off my chest.

OMG STFU
    No the voice actor is not different, your question has been answered. End of discussion.

BTW, why create iffy threads like this in Naruto, just put them in Open Discussion and then you don&#39;t run the risk of getting your ass jumped for talking about an unrealeased episode.

Since this didn&#39;t effect the plot, I really didn&#39;t care. But this thread really doesn&#39;t have a purpose anymore. And I&#39;m tired of all the posts about an actors voice

*Closed*