Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 65 Subbed?

Check this out guys........ just saw it on Suprnova....

Naruto_-_65_(FonE_-_433E8A72)-avi.torrent

I dunno if this is another hoax like an earlier ep... but I don't exactly wanna find out by wasting my time...... anybody with a really fast connection want to find out?

If anyone knows if this is real or not, please post a reply here. I'm curious myself. BT does a number on my cable connection, so I'd rather know it was the real deal before I invested in the hell that is downloading off BT on a shitty cable modem service.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Hmm, I'll just download all of them and then if they're crap ---> Delete

SaiyaMan subbed? I checked the SaiyaMan site and I don't see anything other than a RAW of it. I haven't went to that link that the author of this thread posted, but I was hoping someone would see if it was the real deal.

[Edit] After looking at the "sub" group for this supposed Naruto ep, the name resembles "Phony". Could be only coincidence, but eh, we all know what happened last time with that "early release" ep. Can't be too cautious.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

pony is dephinately fake. though i still wanna download it^^

I found this link in the Anime section, near the bottom of the page, on www.suprnova.org

subbed version is not out yet

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>STOP DOWNLOADING&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>
    IT FAKE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Wait for the ANBU|AonE. It worth it...the subbing...not sure about the ep.

people are stupid lol

takes about a day or two no matter who you are to sub, it just doesnt happen the moment the RAW is released.
    in one more day the real subbed versions will start to appear

normally the first sub is out by out, well out a good few hours ago tbh, i have no clue why everyones failing me probably not gonna see the first dub till tomorrow now

none of that made any sense

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sabret00the @ Jan 8 2004, 09:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> normally the first sub is out by out, well out a good few hours ago tbh, i have no clue why everyones failing me probably not gonna see the first dub till tomorrow now </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    What the hell are you trying to say?????????

what kind of fake is it this time? again music video&#39;s? downloading now, but its going slow

I thought the music vids sucked last time. I hate that chick.

and ya I&#39;ll third the notion about sabret00the not making any sense.

What kind of a fake is it this time? (and seriously, look at the filename it even claims to be fake)
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 8 2004, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> people are stupid lol

takes about a day or two no matter who you are to sub, it just doesnt happen the moment the RAW is released.
    in one more day the real subbed versions will start to appear </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Don&#39;t tell me you&#39;re trying to pull a &quot;holier than thou&quot;. Don&#39;t talk down on people who&#39;re hopeful by calling them &quot;stupid&quot;. I don&#39;t know when this was released, but I&#39;m sure it was within at about or nearly the same time as BakaSan usually released his, fake or not. I replied earlier to investigate, seeing as how when I heard of this, it was after BakaSan&#39;s usual time of releasing his. I&#39;m sure that this is what most of the people were thinking as well, since this post originated this morning, not &quot;the moment the RAW is released&quot;.

the RAW just came out last night, Bakasan doesnt have his subbed by the morning after.
    infact in his releases lately they&#39;ve been up to 2 to 3 days after

if you want to keep trusting unheard of subbing groups for lighting speed subs then go ahead, dont whinge about it when its sub par or fake though

most subbing groups have done other animes first before naruto so they&#39;re trustworthy

its your choice if you want to download fake subs but once you do then you deserve the title of baka when you realize its not what you want it to be

I&#39;ll download it jus too see how stupid the hoax is lol

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 8 2004, 11:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the RAW just came out last night, Bakasan doesnt have his subbed by the morning after.
    infact in his releases lately they&#39;ve been up to 2 to 3 days after

if you want to keep trusting unheard of subbing groups for lighting speed subs then go ahead, dont whinge about it when its sub par or fake though

most subbing groups have done other animes first before naruto so they&#39;re trustworthy

its your choice if you want to download fake subs but once you do then you deserve the title of baka when you realize its not what you want it to be </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I, personally, never downloaded it. And yes, most of the time, BakaSan usually releases it the morning after. You can confirm this by visiting his actual site, if you wish. I don&#39;t trust other subbers, I never have. I was even cautious to download from BakaSan awhile back, as was everyone else.

As you can see from my post from earlier today, I was the first to point out why it could be fake. I didn&#39;t have hopes myself, I was just trying to save people their time. Again, I don&#39;t think you had any right to call anyone stupid here was my point. The point wasn&#39;t to try to prove that the anime can be released by this time.

you know this fake subbing thing is probably the easiest way to spread a virus seeing as theres so many unloyal sub downloaders
    one day you&#39;ll be sorry

and just so you know, i have the right to say anything to anyone - its my nindo