Thread: Hello!

Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum so I figured I'd say hello to everyone.

Hi, and welcome, enjoy the boards

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

yep, enjoy all that gotwoot has to offer

Thanks for the welcome. I'm currently having some problems getting Naruto ep 64 to not have the shakes. Where can I go to get help with this problem?

Perhaps codecs, I am not quite sure, please state the full problem, with a little bit more detail. and a little bit of examples of this encounter along with previous encounters and I shall help

you're avatar is of 'the mad bomber what bombs at midnight' you've got my respect

so erm, hi!

Well, my ep 64 problem is that when I try to play it it stutters thus making it look like it's having a seisure or something like that. I've tried updating my divx codec but that hasn't helped. I'm not really sure which codec I'm missing, and I can't seem to find one that will fix the problem yet.

Oh, and thanks again for the welcome and the help everyone.

Does thid happen with only episode 64 or others aswell? and is divx the only codec u have? also what players do u currently have on ur pc?

64 is the only one that is having problems. Divx is only one oc the codecs I have, I also have the xvid codec, and the 3ivx codec as well. I currently have the divx player, windows media player, quick time for the pc, and real player.

Damn dude, u have more then me and it plays for me no prob all I have is divx pro and the nimo codec pack and I never have any problems with any files, u might wanna try out vlc player though it plays everything

try uninstalling all your codec packs, and then try them again one at a time (if one doesnt work, un-install then reinstall a different one) sometimes certain packs cause problems, while others solve them.....

Thanks for all the help you guys! I really appreciate it. I've finally gotten the problem fixed thanks to your help. I'm gonna go and watch ep 64 problem free now. Thanks again, later.

no problem, go and enjoy episode 64, look forward to seeing u back here soon later

yo! welcome and get ready to rack up those poust! there are stoopid ppl here like [me] and smart ppl which i stell havnt seen any j/k oo if u cant download from gootwoot torrents use irc