Thread: Naruto_-_65_(FonE_-_433E8A72).avi

FonE??? wtf is this, probably some crap like that FFS release last time, FonE looks to me like they ment that it's fony and you shouldn't download it, correct me if i'm wrong though but i have a bad feeling about this file

diegoes
    FonE=phony
    FFS=fansubs for suckers

correct, excuse for misspelling phony lol i'm blazed

Missing Nin
    lol the fact is FFS ruined my christmas!

so no way am i downloading anything until i see a fansub i already know!

^Good choice.

yup its phony i tried it darn them!

just wait, geez

be loyal and it pays off

AonE will deliver. Have no fear.

anyone download the fake? wat is it about? music videos again?

can't find that one, but i did find a "(Achemist) Naruto - 65.freetouse.ssa" downloading that

fakes are fun

The new generation forget what loyalty and patience means.Bullshit is the price you pay for not waiting.

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Animesuki told you about 2 weeks ago about 64 that fone had is all fake. Download the version you know it good. That should of been a virus. If you never downloaded from them before then don&#39;t do so. Use you brain</span></span></span>

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>Just wait for Anbu-Aone to release their version. it&#39;s better an the sound quailty is great. Be loyal</span></span></span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Jan 8 2004, 01:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> can&#39;t find that one, but i did find a &quot;(Achemist) Naruto - 65.freetouse.ssa&quot; downloading that

fakes are fun </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats called a script. you can add it to the raw if you know what you are doing so you can have subs. &quot;.ssa&quot; is a sub station alpha file which is a program used to do timings/karaoke bla bla other stuff too