Thread: Naruto OST2 Release Date Set!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Also, according to Amazon Japan, the official soundtrack for Naruto Season 2 will be released on March 10th, 2004. This is great news to some people who really want to hear the new music, or were just getting tired of listening to Wind over and over again. Finally today, it was announced on TV Tokyo&#39;s website that Episode 66 and 67 of the Naruto series will both air in a one hour special next week starting at 7PM&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

From www.narutofan.com

Tired of wind, now som fresh music.

question is, how much new music, cuz they can&#39;t fit all the new songs in 1 cd

very exciting indeed

woot. and what is wrong with wind? i like that song

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Jan 7 2004, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> woot. and what is wrong with wind? i like that song </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    me too

dont cry......LALALALALa

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Jan 7 2004, 01:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> question is, how much new music, cuz they can&#39;t fit all the new songs in 1 cd </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    They could release a two CD set

Wind? is that the first ending? I hate that song. It reminds me of a cat in a microwave.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Jan 7 2004, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wind? is that the first ending? I hate that song. It reminds me of a cat in a microwave. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ROFL

Missing Nin
    little by little - sadness into kindness, my favourite song
    (nu intro)

even tho normally i prefer rock and metal

theres like, 20-some songs on the first OST, correct? i wouldn&#39;t have thought there were so many new songs that it wouldn&#39;t fit on just one cd. after all, most of the songs are like, 2-3 mins tops. that&#39;d be pretty sweet though if it were a 2-disc set