Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 65 Raw

*****spoiler for those who have not read the spoiler above *****
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>there was still 2.5 chapter before the fight started. no way they ever get so much covered in 1 ep. upside is, we get to see the entire fight in a row next week</span>

*****end spoiler for those who have not read the spoiler above *****

ow, and don&#39;t quote a spoiler, since the text will become faintly visible

89.67%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG, WHAT A CRAPPY ASS EPISODE. gay-ass art, gay-ass animation (sometimes, they don&#39;t even animate, its just still images), wrong music played at sertain scenes, new crappy ending (song is cool, video is gay), and thew preview of 66/67 is giving away way too much information&#33; (and it might even not be such great animation after all

this ep sucked ass <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>notice how Gaara doesn&#39;t have a mouth when he walks up to the two shinobi&#39;s in the hall</span> and this new ending god the song isn&#39;t my style so it sucked for me real bad, plus preview sucked major ass also too many spoilers and looks like bad art

indeed. these animators suck. dont know how to draw a character right, don&#39;t know how to draw proportions, don&#39;t know how to draw depth and aont evenm know how to draw mutliple moving things at the same time.

look at 10:29, kankuru having his mouth OPEN and when sasuke appeard, he looks glad, then sad wierd shit

the ONLY good about this ep were those leaves. they looked really good, but everything else just plain sucked. possebly the worst episode ever.

when naruto tells sasuke that he wants to fight him, sasuke doesn&#39;t smile and say &quot;yeah&quot;..he just looks sad and says &quot;ok.&quot;

whack ass animation, the worst of all episodes so far and i even make excuses for things like this..well u know they are preparing for something big so they let the korean teams do this..but i like my anime done in Japan.. gaara got retarded ass eyes in one scene.. and I don&#39;t think the episode preview for next week is a spoiler at all..

stay away from naruto til next week, then you&#39;ll have 3 episodes to watch.

yeah, WAY to much spoiler in the preview. it gives it all away:S

the new ending, the song was nice, imo. BUT THE VIDEO. HOW F*CKING CHEAP-ASS. AND NARUTO IS MISFORMED ALSO&#33; LOOK AT HIS LEGS

yeah i don&#39;t even wanna see the special anymore, i will see it but it&#39;ll probably suck, if they fuck up the hokage vs oro fight i&#39;ll go mad , very patiently waiting for chapter 200, MANGA RULEZ

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Jan 7 2004, 02:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG, WHAT A CRAPPY ASS EPISODE. gay-ass art, gay-ass animation (sometimes, they don&#39;t even animate, its just still images), wrong music played at sertain scenes, new crappy ending (song is cool, video is gay), and thew preview of 66/67 is giving away way too much information&#33; (and it might even not be such great animation after all

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Dude&#33; you watched the RAW version, wait until AonE/ANBU release their version of 65

its open discussion, you can discuss EVERYTHING here.

You still watched the RAW version, The Raw&#39;s quality is really bad... wait until AonE/ANBU air their fansub.

NOTHING can save that episode from being the worst piece of crap in naruto history. NOTHING&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu &#064; Jan 7 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NOTHING can save that episode from being the worst piece of crap in naruto history. NOTHING&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hmmpf you say so... how come this episode is crap&#33;?... why not some other episode...

Edit: I think that Episode 45 was really bad, the animation sucked&#33;

Not the video compression quality, but the Animation Team that worked on this particular episode are like some kind of interns or something from Korea. They usually do lil parts in some episodes, but this week they got to do a whole one...And they are very whack at what they do..But that is because the better teams are in production for something quite exciting that I&#39;m sure we all know about...Since next week&#39;s animation looks just about decent, im pretty sure after that it gets superb...Since it is non-stop action season.

Actually what was wrong in episode 45 the animation sucked, didn&#39;t you think so also?

yeah same team, but they did worse this time....Kankuro can&#39;t even keep his mouth shut..lol

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara @ Jan 7 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah same team, but they did worse this time....Kankuro can&#39;t even keep his mouth shut..lol </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    T.. This is just so sad , I feel ANGER&#33;

ok uhhhh..its jan 8. in japan and how long will it take them for they to like subtitle it and stuff?

As destroyor so kindly pointed out im a retard and this part of the forum is more or less a Jagd if your a fan of FFTA, my apologies thread re opened

I have yet to see it though I was anticipating a somewhat crappy epsiode (except for the fact that we get to see Lee ) But what happened to the day when most of the episodes were of fair quality like in the Haku/Zabuza part.

ummm so like when is the subtitled version comein has been releasedad meh am confused?