Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto 65 Raw

i think it was supposed to be a 'fish eye' style lense effect, but it didnt seem to work that way

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trip @ Jan 9 2004, 05:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think it was supposed to be a &#39;fish eye&#39; style lense effect, but it didnt seem to work that way </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    definitly...it was horrendus 0-0....and that demented look at sasuke when he arrived. It looked cool in the manga, and deformed when they animated.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 8 2004, 09:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lets just hope they dont screw with the hokage battle - its like the BEST battle of the series and if they screw it up i dont know how anyone will recover </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m sure they&#39;ll put lots of effort into it and use their best animators......

They KNOW it&#39;s a major battle in the story and they&#39;ll make it good, you&#39;ll see.

We can probably expect the few episodes leading up to it to be slightly poor though. Oh well, it&#39;s the price we pay I guess.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

for all those complaining about gaaras bulb head, that happens in the manga.