Thread: Where do you get Hunter x Hunter epi. 16 and up???

Someone plz help me find Hunter epi. from 16 and up!!!!!

I'd appreciate.

I have 2 suggestions, both are very disappointing. I just finished getting all of HxH, in one big 11.6 gig file off of Box Torrents that is the only place u r going to get it unfortunetly and take my advice because I have tried appleshare and lately there are no seeds or clients for anything. u can get up to episode 31 off of #anime-kissaten@efnet.com on the irc network aswell, but that will only tease u, and not let u get past that point. go with box torrents I know it is a real pain in the ass but I had to come to the depressing realization that I had no choice. now I have it and I am very happy, it atleast has alot of seeds and clients so it goes about 30-80kbs usually on a cable connection, I am sorry to have to tell u this. Have fun

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I just made this topic, I have been trying to get everyone HxH and have finally done it HunterxHunter downloads

EDIT* shit, so sorry mods, I didnt mean to Double post, I just seen the topic read nothing else and posted right away. Sorry again guys

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot