Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke's future..?

I think that Sasuke will be turned to support jackson for a while. Probably he will think that he must get stronger, but then again, oro might order him to kill naruto or someone else... so that's a conflict for him.

But in the end... I think that they will get Sasuke back.

Kimimaro is no more just partial memories of his past life remain in Orichimaru's concious, Orichimaru is now in that body so i think he'll go and whoop some ass, if you read chapter 199 carefully enough you could see that Kabuto was watching scenes from battles before and how Orichimaru said he was gonna posses his body and tried to comfort him in a way by telling him that some of his memory will remain

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeluxSkillz @ Jan 7 2004, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kimimaro is no more just partial memories of his past life remain in Orichimaru&#39;s concious, Orichimaru is now in that body so i think he&#39;ll go and whoop some ass, if you read chapter 199 carefully enough you could see that Kabuto was watching scenes from battles before and how Orichimaru said he was gonna posses his body and tried to comfort him in a way by telling him that some of his memory will remain </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Huh? that means I misunderstood that whole part. I always thought that Kimimaro guy was the one on the bed in the bandages. Hm.

Hmm it depends, but curse level 2 is going to be a good thing to watch, but there isi going to be a down side to it, as it extracts charka without a limit from his body, it all depens on the amount of charka that sasuke has. THis kinda seems like the 8 celestrial gates. Imagine if naruto had it with his monstruous charka and stamina??

yeah he is but it&#39;s orichimaru in that body he talks like he&#39;s kimimaro sort of like a schizophrenic but if you watch kabuto he&#39;s watching a tape of what happened before so it can&#39;t be Kimimaro because on the tape Orichimaru says he&#39;s gonna take his body also the guy on the bed says something like &quot;I no longer have the capacity for the metampyschosis...in fact, it&#39;s quite difficult to discover my purpose now that i&#39;ve lost everything.&quot; i guess orichimaru or kimimaro&#39;s conciousness but i think it&#39;s orichimaru refers to the fact that he won&#39;t be able to switch body for a couple of years, if any one could point me out why i&#39;m wrong i&#39;d gladly hear it but i think this is what&#39;s up

sasgay is a lost dog. they won&#39;t get him. if sasgay goes back, the whole developement that kishimoto put on all those chapters are a big waste and there will be lots of disapointing people.

mh i think the second &#33;
    sasuke is a bad DEVIL&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeluxSkillz @ Jan 7 2004, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah he is but it&#39;s orichimaru in that body he talks like he&#39;s kimimaro sort of like a schizophrenic but if you watch kabuto he&#39;s watching a tape of what happened before so it can&#39;t be Kimimaro because on the tape Orichimaru says he&#39;s gonna take his body also the guy on the bed says something like &quot;I no longer have the capacity for the metampyschosis...in fact, it&#39;s quite difficult to discover my purpose now that i&#39;ve lost everything.&quot; i guess orichimaru or kimimaro&#39;s conciousness but i think it&#39;s orichimaru refers to the fact that he won&#39;t be able to switch body for a couple of years, if any one could point me out why i&#39;m wrong i&#39;d gladly hear it but i think this is what&#39;s up </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    here is what my take on what happened, kimmimaro is sick as it is now, which is why he is on the bed hooked up to machines and kabuto is speaking the in the present to the body on the bed (who i believe is kimmimaro and not oro), and that is why that remark about no longer having the capacity, he is sick. I am fairly sure that kabuto is watching a live feed of oro taking over the villagers body. If Kabuto were watching a tape i don&#39;t think that he would be talking to kimmimaro in present tense about the next body and why he isn&#39;t suitable. In regards to the comment about losing purpose, i think that kimmimaro was prepared to have his body taken over and since he was no longer suitable he lost the only purpose he thought he had for himself. It wouldn&#39;t make sense for the remains of the concious to be speaking when oro could easily just supress that person.

i went back and read it a couple of times and it seems logical what you say but how did he get sick, this ep is really kind of weird and hard to understand i hope kishimoto further explains in upcoming chapters, oh and if he&#39;s sick how is he gonna get sasuke is he gonna go seal level two and do a suicide attack on naruto&#39;s team and escape with sasuke

I don&#39;t think that Sasuke&#39;s reason of living will end so fast, he won&#39;t die.. if i got to be honest i think that sasuke will kill itachi in the end, though this is just speculations, but it&#39;s reasonable.

Just to see the most popular opinion about this.

In my opinion Sasuke is too important character to be &quot;wasted&quot; as Orochimaru&#39;s body .. thus I think Naruto will be able to get him back. (although Sasuke going with the sound doesn&#39;t exclude him from being one of the main characters).

if Kishimoto wanted us to believe the pages where he drew Sasuke with the big snake then Sasuke will join Orichimaru and it makes perfect sense why Sasuke will learn how to summon the snake because we just learned in chapter 199 that Orichimaru can&#39;t change body for a couple of years thus giving him the time to perfect Sasuke&#39;s body so he can enter it

I don&#39;t think they&#39;ll get him back right now on this particular mission.... Sasuke and the sound have been implemented in the story too much to have it all end now.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Orochimaru has several years before he can transfer bodies again, this time can be used to train Sasuke, therefore not wasting a character.

I must say I&#39;ll be disappointed to no longer see Oro in his original regular form.... he just looks so damn cool all the time, I&#39;ll miss it.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

he&#39;ll look exactly the same

Orochimaru has the ability to change his face, remember when he fought the 3rd? he was in the body of a 9 year old or something, he&#39;ll still be the same Orochimaru

yeah orichimaru is cool every now and then I wish they just hurried up and showed more of his abbilities it&#39;s kind of tiresome to keep waiting for a good battle cuz ever since the hokage and orichimaru fight I haven&#39;t really been excited that much, Neji&#39;s fight was dissapointing and I guess only naruto&#39;s rasengan and Itachi have left an good impression

Narutos fights arent ever the best ones, Kabuto vs Tsunade was pretty cool

anyway back to the topic, as i said they fail to mission or this whole arc was a waste of time.
    ah ooh i&#39;m a jounin

Bringing him back isn&#39;t good for the story but I&#39;m sure we&#39;ll see some awesome fights.

They&#39;ll bring him back otherwise Naruto has to go back on his words...

but maybe he will stay and be trained Oro and then when he is stronger he will call for naruto and they will deafeat Oro togheter and then both return to Leaf...