Thread: Need help finding a Naruto BG music

Yeah finding some of the BG music is hard. I dunno where i acn find the BG to when sasuke fights Oro, and when the curse seal gets realeased.

if the song is not on the OST 1 then i do not know where to find it ... sorry. as for the manga, we are currently on chapter 199 (released) and chapter 200 should be translated sometime friday or saturday.

there are a lot of tracks to naruto, they only released the music from the first season. The second season has not been released yet, so you have to wait for OST 2 to find a lot of the music after ep 30 or so.

sry.. I think U have to wait untile OST 2 like the rest of us

Dude! watch my topic if you haven't already noticed it, OST2 has a release date.

They have some naruto game music at Narutocentral

There's a background song that plays fairly commonly during some of the "girly" fights. I think the first time I heard it was during the Chuunin Exams when Sakura was fighting Ino. It also played again during Tenten and Tenmari fight. It has like a light chimey chinesey sound to it.

Anyway, I dl'd the Naruto mp3s that I could find and I wasn't able to locate the right one. I even bought the Naruto OST 1 in hopes of that it would have it but it wasn't on there.

So does anyone have any idea what the song is called? Please tell me

edit: sorry I just realized I was still in the naruto manga section. To keep this on Naruto Manga subject, are the books still being translated? I think the last chapter I got have is 197.