Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Death Ever

funniest was when naruto used sexy no jutsu on ebisu and jiraya but it didnt work on jiraya instead he liked i that was funny

I liked the one where Naruto does the sexy no jutsu on jiraya and then we see Ebisu walking by and having a nose bleed without anyone noticing... that was funny!

also seeing Sakura kicking some ass once was good, to bad Sasuke had to interfere, else Sakura would have killed Gaara...

BTW: i figured why Gaara wants to kill Lee, it's becuase lee has such amazing eye brows and Gaara doesn't have them at all!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

When Lee took out Naruto with a single sweep of his leg....he should use that move more often, very cool.

Houdeanie
    ok i need some help, i remember all the deaths discussed but i wanna see em again and don't really feel up to watching all the episodes, anyone have them readily available off the top of their heads. mainly sakura, rain, and sigure.

the one with lee
    that was also a cool one...
    KONOHA SEMPUU (it's like he says rempu in that scene :S)

I really can't see the fun in anyone dying whether it's for real or not... But i think som of the none deaths here were funny, and my vote goes to Harem No Jutsu Naruto special

I thought the whole thing with chouji tubby ass was very amusing

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Jan 7 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought the whole thing with chouji tubby ass was very amusing </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    And somehow, i get mad every time i see Choji... Don&#39;t ask me why, but he pisses me off.

he prolly pisses u off, because he is fat, useless and weak and doesnt focus at all on his training, plus the BBQ thing isnt funny it is just annoying

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

sexy no justu... I mean what&#39;s so funny about the others ??

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Jan 7 2004, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he prolly pisses u off, because he is fat, useless and weak and doesnt focus at all on his training, plus the BBQ thing isnt funny it is just annoying </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yep, that probably it And i came to dislike him even more hearing his eatng during Shikamaru&#39;s match, it really annoyed me

the Rock Lee kicking Naruto&#39;s ass was hilarious.

Naruto acts like he&#39;s a badass and charges Rock Lee and Rock Lee just knocks him out in 3 seconds.

I picked sexy no jutsu.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ambeli Namito @ Jan 7 2004, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ad4mz41 &#064; Jan 6 2004, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think the funniest death was Sigure ... trying to act so cool with his umbrellas and needles and then getting squished in less than 3 minutes. But since Sigure wasn&#39;t a choice... I picked Gaara killing Dosu. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Why didn&#39;t you vote for Gaara beating 3 rain nin then? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It wasnt there when i voted, or at least i dont think it was...

a lot of u guys are refering to the naruto and lee fight, and the sexy nojutsu, remember, the name of the thread is the funniest DEATH.

I don&#39;t think any of them were.. funny.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 7 2004, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think any of them were.. funny. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    God, no sense of humor...

mmm...out of the choices listed...very few &quot;died&quot;

and...none of them were funny either...i dont know what makes it funny, the breif ending? or is it the pitiful attempt of fighting the stronger enemy?

i dont know, nevertheless, i dont think they intended the fights to be &quot;funny&quot;, except for some parts OF the battles (naruto farting into kibas nose, lee taking off the humungous weights, choji getting pissed and going crazy, etc.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leishi85 @ Jan 7 2004, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> a lot of u guys are refering to the naruto and lee fight, and the sexy nojutsu, remember, the name of the thread is the funniest DEATH. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    but.. if you read above the poll, it states &quot;Which fight was just plain funny and quick?&quot; so it could actually be either