Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Or Manga for naruto??

Which one?.

Wondering how people would react seeing that people read either the manga or anime.

With each reply please state pro's and con's and why's for your decision. No lame answers please.

As for me, i choose both. Because the anime is better action wise. But the book goes way faster, and more detailed (a bit more) plus you dont have to wait so long!

Moved to manga section.

I need both, when I read the manga I hear the anime voices of the peoples. The anime just makes the manga a little more alive or you can say it makes rules of your imagination.

Yeah, NARUTO CHAPTER 200 COMING OUT AFTER JANUARY 9th (approx)!!!!!!!

HOORAH!

Both of course

The manga goes off in my head like the anime, my brain makes the sceens move. Too MUCH NARUTO fore me i guess?

i like both because i love anything that is Naruto.

both. anime is cool cuz i can hear the voices. manga is cool cuz it's waaay faster than anime.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I voted for both although I havent read the Manga. By the way anyone of you knows a site where te manga appears?

manga can be found at www.narutofan.com and narutochuushin.com new releases can be found on #mangareaders =(INANE best IMO) and #orangetangerine

the manga is definitely better, but not by much tho. in most animes, there is a very big difference in quality between the manga and the anime, Naruto is completely different tho, it follows the manga carefully.

the manga has better art tho, and no random filler...

REASONS PLEASE!!

Also im gonna be doing a signature give away. Check it out soon. Thread not out yet.

i like BOTH... just because i don't have complaints on either the anime and the manga! i think im leaning towards the anime though... because it's actually pictures that move, but other then that their both pretty cool! OOOO and i want a sig please!

Even though I read the manga, I still wait to watch the anime. Seing it in full color is always cooler.

At first I was a bit hesitant to read the Manga, I thought it might ruin the anime. It did the exact opposite, it made it 10 times better. Its always fun when you know what is going to come out of each characters mouth.

both but the manga is better for storyline because it gets to the point faster then the anime

ie. Tenten vs Temari wasnt important so it took one page in the manga
    in the anime it took a whole episode

yea i gotta agree to that Temari vs. TenTen fight. waaay too much emphasis.

i voted both; i started with the anime, and then moved into th emanga in episode... 30 something

the manga just filled in the backgrounds and made it more complete it my opinion. sure, stuff was left out and stuff was put in, but overall i think i enjoy the anime more. just the way its animated leaves me droolin

but then again, the manga is more complete.. beh. pros and cons of both, but overall i think the anime grabbed my attention better than the manga

Send me a PM if u want a sig.

Right now i have a spare Kakashi and rocklee

For me, I would go with anime because the animation is just superb compared to the manga. The music also increases the drama in the anime, but i would also get the manga just to collect it.