Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANBU members

everybody says those ANBU members are very strong and powerful, but Kabuto kills them like sheep

I mean... is Kabuto that powerful or are those ANBU members overrated?

What do you think by yourself?

There have already been a thread like this one, Use Search.

Anbu members are simply overrated, because kabuto is strong, i think its a bit of both actually.

i would agree with krbadass abit of both.

I think ANBU is good at healing stuff and also intelligent. But when it comes to real fighting i dont think they do great..

ANBU memembers are special Assisination guys. So im thinking there not good with direct attacks. PLUS. Kabuto is working for Oro and hes not normal. So alot of things are the variable.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grey_wolf @ Jan 6 2004, 09:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think ANBU is good at healing stuff.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You&#39;re referring to that episode where an ANBU member holds his hand over Hinata and heals her arn&#39;t you?

Ok, not definite, but i&#39;m pretty sure that ANBU member is probably Kabuto himself. For one, they mentioned Kabuto was the son of the chief medical guy in the ninja war or something. Also in the episode before that, you saw Kabuto holding an ANBU mask and saying how Naruto should put up a good show for him. Also around the time he healed Hinata his hair was the same colour if you looked carefully, as Kabuto&#39;s.

Thing that confuses me is, why did Kabuto jump into that dust cloud and then jump back out again so fast? (During that last attack against Neji and two crators were made as a result. Before he dug underground and left a fake version of himself behind.).

Did he apply another seal on Naruto&#39;s chest or something? or take it away? meh, guess i will find out sooner or later.

Anyway, as for the ANBU members.
    I think they are not overrated, just that Kabuto is much much more powerful. When he fought against Kakeshi, i don&#39;t think he used his full force at all, and you remember whilst they were in the forest he got hurt, and his eyes went blood red but he held it back? Well, he&#39;s obviously hiding a much more powerful side to him that we simply haven&#39;t seen yet.

What are you talking about jumped in and jumped out?

If you look carefully during the dustcloud, someone jumps in on the right side, and back out again on the left side.

Of course i could have this totally wrong, but i still think that specific ANBU member was Kabuto.

I think your seeing things, or its a bad drawing cause it wasn&#39;t ment to have anyone jumping in or out.

hm intresting thought about the whole dust cloud thing. Well for some reason I think Anbu members are lower level jounins. The higher more powerfull jounins seem to be the squad leaders.

Oh and the ANBU who healed Hinata is Kabuto. You can tell because his voice is the same.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 6 2004, 03:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Anbu members are simply overrated, because kabuto is strong, i think its a bit of both actually. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true man, hella over rated. i mean cmon&#33;&#33; a three on 1 and kabuto rapes them all&#33;&#33; what is that?&#33;?&#33; i think that konoha doesnt have as many talented people as i thought...

And his hair is the same.

ANBU, special tactics and assassination. why do anbu members always get beat? the first anbu member died in the hands of orochimaru? and kabuto beats 3? i bet kakashi can kick the crap out of 3 anbu members if he wanted to. if konoha have poor unskilled anbu members, the invasion of konoha will be a piece of cake for the village of the sand, because arent anbu members supposed to protect the village from invasions as well?

Also Kabuto is on the same level as Kakashi (oro says it) who is one of the strongest shinobi in Konoha.

hm... kabuto jumping into that dust cloud i see two people jump into the dust, but what brings you to the conclusion that it is kabuto? i myself have no idea.. but i&#39;m just curious

I have no idea who was the two guys jumping into the cloud maybe in the manga there it is cleaere but i dont read it so....

this theard brings me back to one of my first days around here... there was a similiar theard and someone said something like this:

people with no faces are bound to get beaten up by other people with faces and names...

and

the anbu are there to show us how strong other people are

that was a bit of nostalgia, anyway, ANBU are supposed to be jounins, and are supposed to kick ass, Kakashi was the Anbu leader, and now Ankho is, and before both of them ****** was, so it&#39;s safe to say anbu aren&#39;t supposed to be such a pushovers, they just have the bad luck of serving as dead bodies in Naruto...

The scene of the two people jumping out of the dust is just a mistake, we see a similar shot in the manga, and it&#39;s also a bit confusing, so i guess that Kishimonto was just tired when he drew that.

Kabuto was the masked ANBU, voice + hair + flashback of stealing the mask should have tipped you off.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Anbu overrate..psh...you guys have yet to see Kabuto.

Hiroshi,sometimes you are too smart,seriously.Not saying that in a badway,but your very clever,and pick up on everything.Well,I have nothing more to say,too risky.