Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Naruto Fan Updates
    Breaking news from Japan&#33;
    Reported by: Tazmo on January 6 2004, 11:39AM
    It was announced quite some time ago that there would be a Naruto movie hitting theatres in Japan some time during 2004, however, nobody knew anything about it. We have just recieved word that the Naruto it&#39;s theatrical debut on August 21st, 2004. Little is still known about the plot of the movie, but we can tell you that it will be a full length, animated production featuring the voice talents that appear in the Naruto anime series.

Voice Talent:
    Takeuchi Junko (Naruto), Nakamura Chie (Sakura), Sugiyama Noriaki (Sasuke), Inoue Kazuhiko (Kakashi).</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> Quoted from narutofan.com

WEEEE

YOOO HOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

FUCK YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hohoho great &#33;

Cant wait &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Yatta&#33;

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

thats great news

HELL YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Wow, great replies to this topic...

WHooooooooooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee&#33;

Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

How will the ppl in the US be able to watch the movie?

its called fan-sub&#33; hai&#33; hell yea&#33; weeeee&#33; wooo hoooo&#33; yea&#33;&#33;&#33;

looking foward to it
    better not be crappy

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Wonder if it is gonna be a complete seperate part from the manga story or a part from the manga o.O

I already posted in the other movie topic but seeing as it&#39;s closed now I&#39;ll cut n paste my other response:

It&#39;ll be done in the same way that the DBZ movies were done..... as in, a side plot that doesn&#39;t apply to the story of the actual series. Like the clover special.

Don&#39;t get too excited, it won&#39;t be THAT good.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

As long as it doesn&#39;t suck as much as that crimson clover Naruto special im all for it. Btw the DBZ movies for the most part were good. The same can be said for the one piece movies and inuyasha basically any anime that turned into a full legnth movie was pretty good imho. So heres to hoping this one is just as good.

They were good, yes, but nothing to get overly excited about. Oh well, just my opinion I guess.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn &#064; Jan 6 2004, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I already posted in the other movie topic but seeing as it&#39;s closed now I&#39;ll cut n paste my other response:

It&#39;ll be done in the same way that the DBZ movies were done..... as in, a side plot that doesn&#39;t apply to the story of the actual series. Like the clover special.

Don&#39;t get too excited, it won&#39;t be THAT good.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    How do you know o.o maybe it is will be like a major part

-Spoiler- (I bet some non manga people will be guided to this topic so just being safe)
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>Like the end fight between the three ninjas where naruto uses rasengen on Kabuto</span>

I don&#39;t know this, I&#39;m just speculating, but the way the anime follows the manga so closely, I really doubt they&#39;ll interrupt it with a movie. It&#39;ll be a seperate plot, I think.

Or, on the other hand, it could very well be a history of a major character, like how Kakashi got his sharingan, or something along those lines. Possibly something similar to DBZ&#39;s &quot;the history of trunks&quot;.

Now that would be cool&#33;

Naw, probably be like the Cowboy bebop movie... However it&#39;ll probably be good though. I&#39;m expecting something decent which will entertain me like a long episode would, nothing more nothing less... We&#39;ll just have to wait and see what we get.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P