Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no recap in Naruto one-hour special

Is the manga on the 21st affected?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 6 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is the manga on the 21st affected? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Most likely the manga will be delayed as well... like chapter 200.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 6 2004, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Jan 6 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is the manga on the 21st affected? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Most likely the manga will be delayed as well... like chapter 200. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Why would the manga be delayed that week?
    For that matter, does anyone know why the anime is delayed that week?
    I know this week it was because of newyears day.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_nevels666 @ Jan 6 2004, 02:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 6 2004, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Jan 6 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is the manga on the 21st affected? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Most likely the manga will be delayed as well... like chapter 200. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I know this week it was because of newyears day. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    GAH&#33; The manga will be delayed just like this chapter 200 was... you remember after that special episode 26-27 there was not a manga aired the week after that... it&#39;s just like this anime episode 65 and manga chapter 200... and after a special 1 hour episode they usually cancel the airing of the anime&amp;manga in the following week.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 6 2004, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_nevels666 &#064; Jan 6 2004, 02:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 6 2004, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Jan 6 2004, 01:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is the manga on the 21st affected? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I know this week it was because of newyears day. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    GAH&#33; The manga will be delayed just like this chapter 200 was... you remember after that special episode 26-27 there was not a manga aired the week after that... it&#39;s just like this anime episode 65 and manga chapter 200... and after a special 1 hour episode they usually cancel the airing of the anime&amp;manga in the following week. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That doesn&#39;t really make sense to me as the anime and the manga are produced by different people.

I can understand they weren&#39;t released both last week, because of the holidays, but just because the anime skips a week, doesn&#39;t neccesarily mean the manga will. (I think)

P.s.
    Manga does not &#39;air&#39;, it is published.

This is a different case. Due the special epsiode next week that is 1 hour lengt there will be no anime the following week, and when the anime dosen&#39;t air the manga usually will delay their publishment. The manga and anime was canceled the week after episode 26-27.. so i think it will be canceled the week after the special epsiode in this case also.. the special episode i think that there will be 66-67 all in one.

itachi_ i&#39;ve seen you posting some crap all over the forum but his must be the biggest load of crap ever, as long as there isn&#39;t gonna be a manga special next week meaning 2 chapters in 1 it will not be delayed, it&#39;s obvious why the anime would be delayed after the special because we get a 2 in 1 next week so the week after we don&#39;t get an ep because we already got it the week before in the special, there is a pretty good reason for the special and that&#39;s the start of the sound/sand plan so the manga isn&#39;t gonna be delayed just cuz they don&#39;t air naruto
    now on a personal note your spelling sucks and all the crap you post shows that you&#39;re probably a major dumb ass if you&#39;re gonna conversate with someone atleast make sure you spell the words right, and if that wasn&#39;t clear

Januray 7th Naruto episode 65 (Chapter 200)
    Januray 14th 1 hour special 66-67 (Chapter 201)
    Januray 21th No epsiode (Chapter 202)
    Januray 28th Naruto 68 (chapter 203)

i know the dates are different because i think shonen jump releases naruto on fridays but you get the point there will be NO delay on the manga

seriously, stop acting like you know everything. it&#39;s obvious that most of your posts that YOU say it&#39;s fact is actually just your ridiculous assumption.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Who cares. These are just predictions. You&#39;d have to be stupid to think it is the same as a fact. Get off his back he&#39;s just posting what he thinks is the most logical.

Itachi, seeing how you started reading the Manga only a week or two ago, i find your decleration about how no manga was released after the 26&amp;67 episode, plz share your source of knowledge with us, ok?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

No flame war please,I think 5+ threads is enough.

oki its all great and old news..but when you think about it isnt it january 7 nth in japan now? or my time zone predition is just wrong

It&#39;s 11:29am in Tokyo.Naruto doesn&#39;t air until 8 or 8:30pm.So you have a while yet.

What day does the manga get released? Friday?

Yes.That&#39;s when its published.

IMPORTANT UPDATE&#33;&#33;&#33;

(not sure if this has already been posted by someone, I they did, I didn&#39;t see it)

Great news&#33;
    I&#39;m 99,9% sure the double episode on the 14th will not be half a recap episode, but just episode 66 and 67 in one.

You can tell from the episode titles on tv-tokyo&#39;s website.

the title for episode 67 is something like
    &quot;Not late for nothing, extreme secrets, chidori&#33;&quot; (rough translation)
    That means ep 67 will (most likely) cover chapter 113 and 114.
    Which in turn mean ep. 66 will cover 111- 112. And 65 will cover 109-110.

i didnt think it was going to be

Wait, on the 14th?

I thought it was gonna be aired on the 7th?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 6 2004, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i didnt think it was going to be </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I did, because the last double episode was half recap as well.

I don&#39;t any more though&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Wait, on the 14th?

I thought it was gonna be aired on the 7th?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

It&#39;s like this:

7th = episode 65
    14th = episode 66 and 67
    21st = no naruto episode

it would be very cool too have them in a row, without the stupid recap, but im not expecting anything else, so that i can&#39;t be dissapointed when there IS a recap and be very happy when there isn&#39;t