Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Legendary Senin?

orezprajit
    I think it's quite obvious that the girl in the opening is it. At first I thought that was the Fourth, but then Tenten's flashback proved me wrong.

yep i remember tenten talk about that

can't wait to see what she looks like though

well.. she's a woman

but what ep does tenten talk about here? I kinda forgot

It's a women. But you anime watches have to find out in about 3 months mabey or 2 to find out this women is. 8days each for a episode........approx 3 chapters=one ep. So do the math.

evil itachi

Tsunade is the third sannin name.
    Here is a little theiry of mine (its quit logic), all the facts on this theory have appeared on the anime. i dont think Tsunade is still young, you can see this because it looks like she has the same age as Jiraiya in the 3rd opening.

Ok i will first say this: Manga readers this isnt a poll for you so please dont post

And onto the topic who do you think the 3rd legendary Senin is? we have met 2 of them now (ochamaru and the guy who tought naruto about 9 tails power (forgot his name) but whos the third? guesses only please

i really hope its kakashi so hes my vote lol he just seems that way to me i dunno why.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth @ Jan 6 2004, 06:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Tsunade is the third sannin name.
    Here is a little theiry of mine (its quit logic), all the facts on this theory have appeared on the anime. i dont think Tsunade is still young, you can see this because it looks like she has the same age as Jiraiya in the 3rd opening. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    good job. you&#39;ve noticed also. no offense to anyone else that hasnt just saying i noticed as well some people ahvent and had to get it pointed out to them like a good freind of mines.

I haven&#39;t read the manga but i know the 3rd sennin is a chick cause 1. in the opening and 2. cause Tenten said that she wants to be an awesome female ninja like the the legendary female sennin ......... . It shouldn&#39;t be a spoiler to say her name because ten ten sais it when Gai asks his team their ambitions

humm...i dont remember that lol

anko mabey? that could be intresting lol

at 1:14 on the new opening it shoes the legendary sennin/sannin team as kids, I think the chick with blond hair is the 3rd sennin/sannin.

Hmm... I&#39;m also pretty sure the third one is a woman. Well, and now when I know shes a woman, I can surely say that she&#39;s not Kakashi or the Hokage So I surprise, surprise answered &quot;other&quot;.

Well ofcourse she is a woman, because tenten said so. The other two would be Jirayia and Orochimaru.
    I wonder what does that 3rd sannin specialize in?

Kakashi could have been it before tenten said what she said. Wasn&#39;t Kakashi called &quot;The Legendary Copy Ninja Kakashi&quot; or something like that. But Tenten ruined it for us&#33;

I think its the Hokage, because he&#39;s old.. and who knows.. he might be able to bust a cap like Jiraiya and Orochimaru&#33;

Actualy......Ur theory is correct&#33; But im not tell you how old she really is.

Jackittaja
    I agree

now knowing that it is a woman it bugs me because i wanna know who it is&#33;&#33;

you should already know who it is because TenTen talked about it she&#39;s called Tsunade and is one of the three legendary nin&#39;s, not Kakashi

Yah&#33; Tenten did say that the 3th legendary senin is a girl. Now thinking about it the 3rd opening of naruto, there is a part where there are three kids looking at the rock monuments of the hokages. The two childs look like jirayia and orochimaru. Do you think that girl could be the 3th?