Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd Legendary Senin?

www.narutoguide.com has her age for anyone interested.

SPOILER SITE ---------^^^^^^

SPOILER WARNING read only if you want to know the answer to Kakashi-senpai's question
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'> Yes those are the three legendary nins Jiraiya, Orichimaru and Tsunade, just be patient she will be revealed soon.</span>

You don&#39;t know that?

Obviously it&#39;s not kakashi...He can&#39;t compete at all with michael or jiraiya...
    Hokage is too old to be one of the 3 legendary sennins too...

@thekyubinaruto: kakashi was called that by zabuza, which means a low level jounin compared to the sennins..

all 3 sanins has been mentioned, so all the anime watchers should know if they&#39;ve payed attention

It&#39;s the blonde girl in the 3rd opening. name: Tsunade. In a flashback TenTen mentioned about it, she wants to be a great female ninja as Tsunade as.

Hope she&#39;s walking around with a constant Henge of when she was young (because i&#39;ve heard she has big boobs and great body )

i gess the answer has been revealded already but ill say it again just incase tsunade man shes kinda hot

lol at the choices, kakashi and hokage

Yeah obvious the other sennin is Konohamaru...what kind of dumbass doesn&#39;t know that...if it wasn&#39;t true they would replace the third sennin with some weird girl...I dunno...Tsunade maybe? Just some name I made....

Tenten said it was a girl than it is a girl

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Jan 6 2004, 10:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Obviously it&#39;s not kakashi...He can&#39;t compete at all with michael or jiraiya...
    Hokage is too old to be one of the 3 legendary sennins too...

@thekyubinaruto: kakashi was called that by zabuza, which means a low level jounin compared to the sennins.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Whos a low level jounin?

I can see this thread leading to spoilers, just to let everyone know, u arent going to guess who it is until u read the manga. He or she <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>SHE</span> has not been in the anime. One guy said who it was, but I aint gettin in shit so I&#39;ll be safe.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot