Thread: TRIGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRIGUN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!!!

Who knows where i can find it on bitTorrent?

Sorry, but i just like to see them all jump at the same time...Jump...insane...jump...insane...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 6 2004, 10:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Trigun, hmmm... I think it&#39;s so unreal.... with the weapons... specially that large caliber gun that he has... he never reload... that&#39;s strange.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Itachi, what you just said is really sad, you know?

Silver gun: he was out of ammo and reloaded it in the first episode, can you get more obvious than this?
    Arm machine gun: how do you expect him to reload it in the middle of the battle? take of his arm?
    Angel arm: it doesn&#39;t need ammo for that one.

Anyway, Trigun pawns&#33; one of the best animes i&#39;ve ever seen, and one of the few animes i&#39;ve watched more than once (four times already, each time was ownish&#33

I got my Trigun off Kazza, by ishiban anime, or something like that, quality was quite good, i guess.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

death boo z is correct, he has to re-load his gun many times. It almost always keeps track of his bullets, unlike many other shows.

and the &#036;30 dollar box sets are chinese bootleg, and sometimes they do suck so look into it before you buy them. I have some that are perfect and even have the english dub lol. I have one that sux really bad though. For good show i recommend you look for a deal on the official box set, but i cant expect everyone to afford that.

go to www.suprnova.org and get the whole series or go here Trigun and also get the whole series, i reccomend the second one, also why do people always make their useless posts he asked where to get the anime not whether or not its licensed

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

not much help here, i saw some on KAA (kick ass anime) a while back but they don&#39;t seem to be there anymore.

i&#39;ve got it imported from hong kong.. 3 dvd&#39;s all 26 eps... try looking for other torrent sites.. but you already knew that i guess

It has been lisenced by pioneer for a while.
    The 2 main ways of watching it are
    *Getting it off of shareware programs like imesh,but it will take a while to download them all since you never know if some people online will have it or not
    * Buy the series, The way of the fool is to buy the &#036;200 american box set release. Or you could do what I did and bought the entire series for &#036;30 plus S&amp;H through a third party seller on amazon.com
    (it is a box set import that works on any dvd player and has english and japanese dub)
    The only differences are about &#036;165, only 3 disks, and no special features.

I own the trigun 3disk box set so I know it works

The same small boxed sets are already out for cowboy bebop,outlaw star,and the tenchi muyo OAV. There might be more that I don&#39;t know about.

The only thing that makes me mad about the cheap box set are...
    WHY THE *@%&#33; DO OTHER COUNTRIES GET BETTER DEALS ON ANIME AND THE U.S. GETS STUCK WITH THE HIGH PRICES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;

Trigun, hmmm... I think it&#39;s so unreal.... with the weapons... specially that large caliber gun that he has... he never reload... that&#39;s strange..

Animesuki does not provide licensed anime. You will have to go elsewhere to find it. Better yet, buy it so you can watch it over and over again.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ookami @ Jan 6 2004, 06:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The only thing that makes me mad about the cheap box set are...
    WHY THE *@%&#33; DO OTHER COUNTRIES GET BETTER DEALS ON ANIME AND THE U.S. GETS STUCK WITH THE HIGH PRICES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Just for your information, no other country (including Japan) gets the deals on anime that we do. At least not officially. The 3 disc set that you got was an HK BOOTLEG set. I&#39;m not flaming you for buying (I have quite a few myself) but you should do some more research before you buy online.

And Itachi, yes he does reload.

just watch it in adult swim well the chinese bootleh is pretty good so u can get that..other than kazaa i have no idea

the only thing i can say is use kazaa or imesh thats how i got my eps dont know about bitorrent isnt it the same anyways

.....goodnight everione good luck with that trigun.....ooo and uhhh...nvm

I didn&#39;t get a bootlegged copy
    I have the legal import
    A bootleg is an illegal replacation

did i not just give him 2 places, obviously there is places you can get it on bt since i just provided him with 2

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot