Thread: Sig Pleaaase!!!

Can someone help make a sig for me? I'd like a kakashi sig with a black background. Thanks a lot!

Ill give it a shot, since this sig took like 10 minutes.

I need the pics that u want.

I would but i'm running out of good pics. If you can find a picture that you like i'd be happy to make it into a siggy.

I can provide u with many kakashi`s pix ^^
    Most of my naruto's pix are for Kakashi

so Just tell me what do u like exactly =D

bwah.. i guess i cant get it better than Anbu Girl but.. i'll give it a shot

I would have posted this sooner but the uploadit.org server has been down, please find your own hosting service, and if you want me to add anything or make any changes feel free to ask, I'm running out of creativity on these sigs...

oh man... that was awesome. it's simple but i like it very much. 8/10

Missing Nin
    cudnt do similar 1 for me cud u not_sponsored?

that 1 looks amazing

9/10, wudda been 10/10 except the white background

*edit* actually nah i like my sig, urs are betr but im always too picky bout whatever1 else does

god im so indecisive!

Wow!! really nice sig!!

I liked the shadow

8/10

Heh thanks for all the compliments... although i'm not really happy with it, i need to add something more... I don't know what...

Wowowowow!!! I seemly love it. Thanks a trillion! One thousand kisses to you. (rock lee style).

Oh yah. How do i host the image so i can have the link for my sig?

wow good.. gotta love the shadow i say 7/10 nice shadow!

edit: how bout crating brick texture behind so it looks like a wall? just a thought.

There are a few pics that i found at littlecolldude's web that are quite nice.

These are it
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five

Try to use as little pics in the sig as it may overwhelm the sig and will not look nice. And u guys do me a favour by placing the side view of kakashi as the main focus? Thanks!

Thanks again not_sponsored for everything. But the sig u posted, I haven't save it. Can you post it again?

The other hosting service i use seems to be down...

i'm glad you like it, let me know if you want me to change anything