Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i just saw

i just saw the last samuri sunday, and i thought of all the cool ninjas that came in w/ thier needles. i wish i had ninja needles. and some kunis(cant spell, throwing knives) and shurkins. although some of that kage... jitsu would do as well

So whats the .... point of the thread, are you asking something or.... wha?

i don't get it either... but i did see last samurai and it was a pretty badass movie. but it reminded me of Kenshin more than Naruto.

Yes, The Last Samurai was an incredible movie. Although yes, it's focus was much more on samurais then the 15-minute ninja attack.

btw: kunai, shuriken, and jutsu

hmmm.... the last samurai was a very enjoyable movie indeed, but um what exactly is this thread for? I'm a little confused

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Moved.

the point is i liked the ninjas w/ their weapons and how that guy used the needdles in the Zanbuz fight did

I really dont find a point to this thread, but I would like to see that movie, althou that gay ass tom cruise appears on it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth @ Jan 5 2004, 10:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I really dont find a point to this thread, but I would like to see that movie, althou that gay ass tom cruise appears on it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that is exactly what is preventing me from watching that movie. Tom Cruise as a samurai is just wrong. Stupid Asian Wannabe.

actually i dont like Tom Cruise, but he was in my opinion the best hes ever been in this movie (cept maybe a few good men) and hes not a asian wannabe you have to watch to understand, so dont let it hold you back its a good movie

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Gay ass Tom Cruise,are you guys that young.That man made classic movies,try and say Top Gun was shit in the 80&#39;s,try and say the first Speed movie was a flop,try and say Rainman was nothing in its time.Do you guys remember the Mission impossible movies? Shit,even Adam Sandler impersonated one of the characters on his comedy cd,that&#39;s the type of impact this guy has had.Sure his movies haven&#39;t been classics as of lately,but that guy can make a movie.

is the new one better than the original version? i like the original it was good, but is the new one worth watching?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 5 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gay ass Tom Cruise,are you guys that young.That man made classic movies,try and say Top Gun was shit in the 80&#39;s,try and say the first Speed movie was a flop,try and say Rainman was nothing in its time.Do you guys remember the Mission impossible movies? Shit,even Adam Sandler impersonated one of the characters on his comedy cd,that&#39;s the type of impact this guy has had.Sure his movies haven&#39;t been classics as of lately,but that guy can make a movie. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well said

and you&#39;d be surprised to see how well he does in the movie. and know about the movie before you accuse him of an &quot;asian wannabe&quot;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 5 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gay ass Tom Cruise,are you guys that young.That man made classic movies,try and say Top Gun was shit in the 80&#39;s,try and say the first Speed movie was a flop,try and say Rainman was nothing in its time.Do you guys remember the Mission impossible movies? Shit,even Adam Sandler impersonated one of the characters on his comedy cd,that&#39;s the type of impact this guy has had.Sure his movies haven&#39;t been classics as of lately,but that guy can make a movie. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m not saying Tom Cruise is a bad actor, I just don&#39;t imagine him being a samurai, I will watch the movie before giving any other comments but USUALLY that kind of movies where a white guy tries to be a ninja/samurai/martial artist suck. They just try to americanize the stuff.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 5 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> try and say the first Speed movie was a flop </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    um.... wasn&#39;t that Keanu Reeves?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Yes they are all good movies. But again i state, that Tom Cruise dosn&#39;t act as well as he should act.

Those movies did &#39;him&#39; justice rather than the other way around. That isn&#39;t how it should be. When Arnold Schwarznegger (sp?) did Terminator 2 or Terminator 1, he did the film justice by his excellent acting. But then you look at Terminator 3 and sure you have a ton of special effects, and the film itself was good, but Arnold&#39;s acting was nowhere near as good as he was in the other 2 films, which ruins Terminator 3 in a whole big way.

Tom Cruise did this in most of the films i&#39;ve seen him in. The only one he seems to actually &#39;fit&#39; was the minority report. But his acting could of been better.

~ Then again, it&#39;s all about opinion. ~

My bad,he was in the sequel.But still,Days of Thunder,Jerry Maguire.

What&#39;s up with all these people against Tom Cruise being in an all Asian cast? Then why is it that when Jet Li or Jacky Chan&#39;s in an all American cast people are fine with it?

No Jet Li&#39;s north american MOVIES SUCK ASS. If you wanna know what I mean Watch Fist of Legend or for jacky Chan, Drunken Master 2 (the legend of drunken Master in NA) For awesome movies.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Jan 5 2004, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Jan 5 2004, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> try and say the first Speed movie was a flop </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    um.... wasn&#39;t that Keanu Reeves? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yea it was...

As for MI2... that was a complete load of bollocks...

Top Gun I only saw a bit of it... didn&#39;t like it but you could say it was early days for him though..

MI was good but then again it didn&#39;t rely as heavily on his character as the second one did...

Havn&#39;t seen the others, might have a look though.