Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Naruto effects you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wondering how many people were so into naruto its affected their every day lives. Something that happened with me was, during kung fu training, I was jus bout ready to collapse >_>` it was crazy how hard going it was. Then (the cornyness...) I remembered Lee`s determination and resolution, and I pushed my body the extra few minutes
    The day after I was close to crippled, but what can yah do..

hmm, im just using some of the english vocabulary in the sub in Rl, but I think thats all what effects it.

it affects my life in the fact that i talk to my friend who also watches about it.

I also learned more japanese than usual with Naruto. (on comparison to other anime)

The whole Lee part, really interested me and i began to start to work out a little more. i always find myself now running down th street randomly to see what it would be like to be fighting gaara. its fun ok, regardless of the whol getting tired thing. i plan to become as close as i can to lee. i love my lee, and kiba. cant forget my puppy

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 5 2004, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Something that happened with me was, during kung fu training, I was jus bout ready to collapse &gt;_&gt;` it was crazy how hard going it was. Then (the cornyness...) I remembered Lee`s determination and resolution, and I pushed my body the extra few minutes
    The day after I was close to crippled, but what can yah do.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I LOVE THAT&#33;&#33;&#33; You&#39;re awesome now.

Um ... in real life? Well, I spend a LOT of time drawing fanart, and looking at other folks&#39; fanart, talking with my friends who watch Naruto or just generally being obsessed. And I make cupcakes for characters&#39; birthdays. And I randomly say &quot;YOSH&#33;&quot; .... But I don&#39;t have a cool and inspirational story like you, Harageki ...

Aside from discussing it here and playing the games,it hasn&#39;t effected me.

NONE. i enjoy watching it.

i always make random episodes happen in my head&#33;&#33;&#33; (im mental lol jk)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 5 2004, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NONE. i enjoy watching it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Jan 5 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan &#064; Jan 5 2004, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NONE. i enjoy watching it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth @ Jan 6 2004, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I also learned more japanese than usual with Naruto. (on comparison to other anime) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 5 2004, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Jan 5 2004, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan &#064; Jan 5 2004, 06:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NONE. i enjoy watching it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    period. some of you are just losers ...

i&#39;m not really effected by it, but lee&#39;s determination is kinda inspirational

It is just a show after all, so as much as I enjoy it. It really only effects me in the way of being impatient waiting for the next ep

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

yah, Lee inspierd my to start weight training. . . again. i gave up on it because i was so lazy, then when he droped those huge weights i wanted to start that up again, it has realy inproved my final 440 yards in the 3 mile run(im a big running buff)

i see this crazy kid at my school doing the motions for lightning edge and the fire ball thing that Sasuke does in the begining of the training w/ Kakashi

koooool. i love lee he really inspired me for some rason. i find it stupid people dont think u can be inspired or those who flmaed meand everything. but i think lee inspired me just like other people get inspired by actual people.

The only time I was I would say motivated by an anime was by DBZ to do my weights.... buying a katana also crossed my mind a few months after watching Kenshin and Kill Bill.... primarily Kenshin though. Naruto hasn&#39;t made me do anything.

well this isn&#39;t really something that affected me in RL but....

back in september when i was starting uni, i had to do this entrance test (for enginering).....and during the test, they had cameras and like 4 TA&#39;s plus a prof. and in the first 7-10 min about 3 or 4 ppl got kicked out for &quot;cheating&quot;.....anyway, the test was EXTREMELY hard, and it reminded me of the first chuunin exam (the written one.....especially since i had watched the ep the nite before). I sort of had this feeling that the test wasn&#39;t real since so many ppl were cheating (one guy even raised his hand and asked to be let out. he said he couldn&#39;t answer a single question), but i was like nah, it can&#39;t be.

after a while, i thought the purpose of the test was just to c which students would try to cheat, and mayb scare them into no cheating when the real term started.......turned out the test was fake. it was just setup to scare the shit outta the first years. i was surprised at the fact that it was so similar to what happened in naruto (they even made us wait till the last 15 min before they told us it was fake)

well anyway, thats my little story

The only thing I do is yell YOSH&#33;&#33;&#33; at random appropriate times

and I also sometimes say &quot;Good Mah-ning *insert name*-Chiaan&#33;&quot; to various friends like Naruto does in the clover special
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day