Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Naruto effects you?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Demon Brother @ Jan 7 2004, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiddenpookie &#064; Jan 6 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dunno want to start a descussion but u cant learn japnease form watching anime&#33;? are u nuts?..on the side note i do get some inspiration and a chakra felling when fighting judo&#33; but i just enjoi and a makot boredom buster&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i&#39;ve learned a lot&#33; Mendokse(or however its spelled) Anosa Anosa (or however its spelled) kaso (or however its spelled... u know the &quot;damn&quotand yea a lot more which i cant remember at the moment&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lmao, love it when Naruto does that.
    `Anosa, anosa&#33;` rules.

I might be in some blur or something, but i think that Naruto and many other animes changes ones way of life in a small sence. Like how you look at other people, morale values and acting in front of others.

I didn&#39;t mean it like that, liking ramen and whatever is different

but trying to summon a big frog when someone tries to kick ur ass... that&#39;s being a fruit cake