Thread: Hosting

Anyone interested in getting hosted? For 10 bucks we give 100 megs and 10 gigs of bandwidth. If you need more just PM me.

how about for 0 bucks? lol i'm cheap

how about if YOU give ME 10 bucks

hm... cheaping hosting i guess. But 100mb's isn't much. =/
    If you consider that one anime episode is normally say between 140 - 170mbs alone, then you couldn't use it for an FTP really unless you hosted a couple of songs instead.

Really... 100mb is the worst amount to assign. It's too small for anything really decent, and too large for anything as well. Say a person decided to use it for hosting a couple of pictures for external linking as their avatar. They could store a stupid amount of pictures and would never fill 100mbs. Also if they decided to make a website, then 100mbs is still way too large because HTML pages take up very small amounts of space, so does php, cgi, even flash takes up a small amount if you want the website to be effective. A music FTP is about the only thing you could really do to make effective use of that 100mb, and even then it's a little difficult because a lot of peoples musical tastes are so varied that it's really hard to know what to put up there.

But then only $10 eh? hm..... good price tho. ^^
    But if i wanted to grab a host, i would save up for one which offers more space and definitly definitly one which says something like "10mbps" rather than "10mb bandwidth". Unlimited bandwidth is a definite must if you're going to host something similair to an FTP. =P