Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what if..

it would suck if it were licensed i hate dubbed versions of anime, it irritates me. the only one i can handle is yu-gi-oh. i guess the only highlight would be that we could get dvd's of the series, and just switch the option to japanese but i don't want cartoon network or whatever to screw with naruto.

Missing Nin
    when last exile was dubbed for DVD release they redid the mouth animation and there were proffessional actors doing the dubbing, so it was good. and plus the voices werent annoying

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 5 2004, 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok...

I was talking about the ones they use here in holland

die zuigen toch flink of niet </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ze zuigen uiteraard, but they use those everywhere
    Can u imagine the real ones being worse? no? me neither, till I heared them.
    Picolo could break glass right out of the tv in Japanese (they mustve used bulletproof before watching)

i for one thought dbz wasnt all too bad until i grew some nuts and became a lil more sophisticated than a ten year old kid. now that im 15(i know im not that old sitll) but i understand how dbz really is sh*t and i hate it completely. Naruto is much better and hopefully what happened to all the other animes wont happen to my loving and exciting show Naruto. i hate dubbed crap. Keep Naruto the way it is.

even if they license naruto in iraq you cant download it in germany. for example.
    the license law covers all the countries that agreed to it. but if they were to license naruto in america i dont care i would download it anyway.

If they did, I&#39;d CRY until they stop making it to America, then send it right back to asia where it belongs&#33;

Look at what they did to the other beutiful anime shows...They have ruined it....

I liked the trigun voices

Sorry there is far too many licensing threads.