Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Rurouni Kenshin

Manga: Rurouni Kenshin

Could someone tell me where I can get the translate manga of Rurouni Kenshin please? Especially the part after the Kyoto arc. I know Anime-HQ had it up on their site before for a period before Christmas but I didn't know about it then.

It was pretty hard for me to find complete RK scans online, but here are some pages that have some scans:

These worked for me:
    http://www.thespectrum.net/manga.shtml
    http://wintrace.50megs.com/index.htm

http://www.fallenangelstudios.org/main.htm <= you can try this, I'm not sure if it works

Bittorrent I believe:

http://kenshinscans.anxious-anime.com/

And this page has the complete series translated out (NOT scanned), its also a good source if you want to find out what happens:

http://www.maigo-chan.org/ruroken.htm

does the manga of Rk continue after eps 95 of the anme which was suppose to be the last eps but i dont get it at all

rkr maga goes another way than the anime after shishio has been beaten the one that follows shishio stuff is the best of the whole rkr. and the anime got some stupid stuff

In what chapter does the shishio fight end? I'm curious to see how different the manga is after that fight.

After ep 62 so from ep 63 till 95 there is a story not backed up by the manga and probably lower deptness. The stuff that happends after that ep is the saga with enish i think that was in an ova

So anime and manga thesame till ep 62 then the manga gets the best part ever and the anime gets shit

does anyone have a site with the book (volumes) titles?

my friend has the AHQ version but it doesn't show the book names, and since he won't burn the manga until he gets the names, i won't be able to read it...

so basically, i need the volumes titles from 17-28...
    can ne1 help?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

You can get all the Kenshin Manga at www.suprnova.org, just click on the comics and look for it, it's there. If you can't find it then AOL instant message me, I'm KoRnTaco and I'm on all the time, I'll give it you. Just let me know if you need any more help.

That's 895MB!!! How come it's so big?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Jan 14 2004, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That&#39;s 895MB&#33;&#33;&#33; How come it&#39;s so big? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    All of the 28 volumes perhaps. By the way, for those who are unaware of this, volume 18 onwards talks about the Jinchuu Arc, the most exciting Arc of Rurouni Kenshin... it&#39;s a pity it wasn&#39;t animated.

So what happend in the manga after Shishio-Sama&#39;s fall.. In the anime they just returned to tokyo and that was boring... was it a different story in the manga?

*************SPOILER****************

The Jinchuu Arc talks about <u>Enishi (Tomoe&#39;s younger brother)</u>. He&#39;s a cool character... he&#39;s back to avenge his sis. If you&#39;ve watched the seisouhen, you probably would have a better idea of what it is about. This part is covered from vol 18 to 28 of the manga... all I can say is the the part of seisouhen that talks about Enishi is nothing compared to these 10 volumes of the manga.

So basically it&#39;s seisouhen in manga and dragged out.?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 17 2004, 08:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So basically it&#39;s seisouhen in manga and dragged out.? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I would say that is the aftermath of what happend in seisouhen

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 17 2004, 09:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>So basically it&#39;s seisouhen in manga and dragged out.?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    not really... the ending isn&#39;t the same as that of seisouhen.
    TONS of details about the Enishi/Kenshin battle was left out... and you&#39;d be suprised to find out that one of the Juppongatana was a spy sent by Enishi. (It&#39;s up to you to find out who the spy ass )

Basically it is more or less like this if i didn&#39;t remember wrongly:

SEISOUHEN: (----A----)(-----B-----)
    MANGA: (----------------------------------------A---------------------------------------------)

where: A is the Jinchuu Arc; B is the extra ending...which is very much rotten

WoW WoW, what ya&#39;ll mean? that a jupongatana was spying on kenshin and sent by enishi?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 17 2004, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> WoW WoW, what ya&#39;ll mean? that a jupongatana was spying on kenshin and sent by enishi? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haha... go read it yourself.
    By the way, I edited my previous post, read it if you want.

You&#39;re weird&#33;

huh?? in what way am i weird?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Basically it is more or less like this if i didn&#39;t remember wrongly:

SEISOUHEN: (----A----)(-----B-----)
    MANGA: (----------------------------------------A---------------------------------------------)

where: A is the Jinchuu Arc; B is the extra ending...which is very much rotten </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

What the hell do you mean with that&#33;?