Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 2 remaining sounds?

I think no is really fast probebly the shemale, and the otherone is really smart cause she got all those threads on her head... and then it will be a good match up for kiba and shikamaru

What's U're thoughts?

it'll take Naruto Kiba and Shikamaru to beat them

so far we know that the guy has two bodies, one thats on his back and he can do musical attacks, no idea about the chick

I think that they are more skilled then the other two... because that fat guy was like weakest and the spider-shinobi was like 3th place, so the remaining two must be better...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>so far we know that the guy has two bodies, one thats on his back and he can do musical attacks</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

which chapter was that in?

in chapter 178 we saw his/hers (can&#39;t figure it out:S) attacks. and now i noticed kimimaro was already mentioned in that chapter.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sexy_no_jutsu @ Jan 4 2004, 06:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> in chapter 178 we saw his/hers (can&#39;t figure it out:S) attacks. and now i noticed kimimaro was already mentioned in that chapter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Maybe it&#39;s a shemale ... who is kimimaro? have they said that in the manga?
    What rank are the 4 shinobis from sound, jounin, chuunin? if neji and chouji beat jounin rank ninjas, they are really good...

the sound 4 arent jounins, it never mentions that

the 4 of them went level 2 to beat 2 jounins, then had to rest, at best they&#39;re strong chuunins

notice the extra head on the back of the guy? and when Shikamaru binds them the first time hes hit by shurikuns after he says &#39;you should know i have these abilities&#39;
    his body can detach or something, it hasnt been completely explained but yeah - he has two heads. if you dont believe me then go look at some of the chapters that show him from a non head on angle

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 4 2004, 07:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the sound 4 arent jounins, it never mentions that

the 4 of them went level 2 to beat 2 jounins, then had to rest, at best they&#39;re strong chuunins

notice the extra head on the back of the guy? and when Shikamaru binds them the first time hes hit by shurikuns after he says &#39;you should know i have these abilities&#39;
    his body can detach or something, it hasnt been completely explained but yeah - he has two heads. if you dont believe me then go look at some of the chapters that show him from a non head on angle </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah but what about he has two heads?

its an extra body or something, it left him to attack shikamaru with shurikuns the first time they caught up to them then we saw it *crack* back into place on his body.
    read the arc again if you dont believe me

chapter 186 shows her/his two heads strange technique

If they`re stronger then the opponent Neji fought, what the heck will Kiba, Shikamaru and Naruto be able to do? Unless Shikamaru thinks of an amazing strategy, they`ll be KO`d fast.

Shikamaru wont be able to bind him unless hes seperated his body already, he has no hope otherwise because everytime Shikamaru tries to bind him he&#39;ll just pull out his other body and undo it

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 4 2004, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If they`re stronger then the opponent Neji fought, what the heck will Kiba, Shikamaru and Naruto be able to do? Unless Shikamaru thinks of an amazing strategy, they`ll be KO`d fast. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, it&#39;ll be interesting to see. I smell another brilliant Shika strategy, something we wont expect.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Yeah but also some Naruto action &#33; and Kibas new move.

Thing is, if they try and meet them directly with violence, they`re dead...I thought Neji was amazing, and it `looks` like hes been killed by his opponent...and if these two are even stronger, jeeez...Shika and Kiba will go fast, Naruto will hold on, but unless a Kyubi miracle appears, he`ll go down too. So the only thing left is either:
    a)Shika makes a killer strategy (something I would wanna see)
    b ) Kyubi saves them all
    c)something else completely different happens, possibly involving sasuke
    d) they all get Ko`d.

i reckon they will just beat these sound nins, then Kimimaro will turn up and leave with Sasuke

Hey, that shemale got some really cool moves... this is like the only person shikamaru can bind... so he will have to face her and bring her down with a amazing stategy... probebly he has already figured one out...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 4 2004, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shikamaru wont be able to bind him unless hes seperated his body already, he has no hope otherwise because everytime Shikamaru tries to bind him he&#39;ll just pull out his other body and undo it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    What you&#39;ve said makes no sense. If there are in fact two bodies and both bodies only have one shadow, then if Shika binds their one shadow; both bodies should be bound. Since they only have one shadow (they are bound to that one shadow at that one point in time).

they should just skip to the part when sasuke fights.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

if it makes no sense why has it happened before?
    go read again.
    i was just stating what had already happened when Shikamaru bound him