Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the worst anime you've seen?

personally i think the worst anime i've seen apart from the kiddie ones (they're intentionally bad) was Gunslinger girl

i didnt really give it much of a chance because it lost my interest in like 10 minutes, i watched the intro and thought geez this is abit boring then kept watching... and nearly fell asleep

maybe it gets better? i dunno

also another bad one (which is a kiddie one) would have to be Baybladez, i mean they moved DBZ into a spinning top game lol

Bad animes?
    Blame! was probably one of the wrost... i don't know how the manga is but the anime is purly just a pieace of wasty shit...
    Firestorm also was highly stupid, G.I.joe with a cool name and killer animation.
    Wrath of the Ninja was annoying, espically in the end.

and that's about it, without considering commercial animes such as Baybladez...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Midou Ban @ Jan 4 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Also X

Firestorm or somehingl ke that can&#39;t rember the name. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    X 1999 (the movie) was really damn stupid, it had the dog scene that just got me cracking on the floor, the anime was better.

the name is firestorm don&#39;t forget it else you might download that crap again, alliences siding with terrorist against the U.N.. all we need is some soviet ghosts from the underground.

NGE is way overrated, it was nice, but certinally nowhere close to the best, just some mechas with wanna-be philoshopical crap...

i do reccoment FLCL and Kare Kano from Gainex. Nobody ever tries to pretend he even understood the plot of FLCL, and Kare Kano just flats out the whole plot in your face, and both are among my favorites...

that&#39;s what i think, anyway...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

hmmm, worst anime got to be Read or Die, i hate that show the chracters are not intresting and the story is stupid. Gunslinger Girl is bad too and &quot;Dragonar something&quot; a mobile suit show, looks like a bad imitation of gundam.

Gravion, that sucked.

Pokémon

plot-wise I would have to say Agent Aika nonetheless, all the fanservice is awesome.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Jan 4 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve seen alot of anime in my years and the worst i&#39;ve ever seen i&#39;d have to say is Neon Genesis Evangellion. I despised that stupid series, its stupid movies and since then im not able to watch anything else from Gainax studios without having painful flashbacks to Shinji Akari crying and having to put up with that terrible waste of finger paint, or whatever it was made with. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    agreed i watched the whole series and the movies 2 times and i still didnt get wtf was happening in the eps i was so pissed off bc i wasted a good 2 days of my life trying to get wtf was going on and wut the story was about

I&#39;ve got strong disagreements with so many of your selections so far. Golden Boy and Prince of Tennis are two of my all-time favorite anime. Love Hina is fun on so many levels. Neon Genesis has some strong points, so I can&#39;t see how it could be the all time worse, although I&#39;m not a fan of it.

I&#39;m in full agreement about Chrono Trigger OVA and Silent Mobius, although I&#39;ve got one worse than either. Wrath of the Ninja. Movie still haunts me. Another bad one was Ninja Ressurection. Ninja Scroll rocked, so you&#39;d expect similar occurences in the sequel, right? It had worse plot, more unnecessary blood, and an uncle&#39;s finger raping his niece. On top of that, it was only three episodes long and didn&#39;t have an ending. (or did I just miss the ending somehow?)

worst gotta be King of Bandit Jing, this anime wasnt that bad, just the worst i have seen

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Golden Boy... or something like that... I have tried to forget the name it was just so bad...

I’ve found a few I don’t like, despite what most people think about kenshin in my book it holds the title of worst anime ever seen. I guess a close second would go to Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight… I Loved the first record of lodoss the accursed island, but they hacked and distorted the plot making events from the first one never even happen&#33;&#33; Third would be Hikaru no Go. Such a long and boring anime. I was forced to play go a lot when I was younger, and I hold no affinity toward the game so that didn’t help any.

On a side note I found my favorite anime (Tenshi na Konamaiki)
    from a friend telling me how bad they thought it was.

Lord Mojo
    the absolute worst anime i´v ever seen is one, its only 4 eps long but it staeted to bore me with the first 5 minutes, it has no meaning no intelligence in it, it looks like a projekt of a student who is doing his last peace of work at school schowing that he can draw but the story isn´t important. u just see people moving around, flashbacks and stuff and u just dont now what they have to do with each other ... geeez this anime is a waste of time and after watching it ull look like this :

I&#39;ve seen alot of anime in my years and the worst i&#39;ve ever seen i&#39;d have to say is Neon Genesis Evangellion. I despised that stupid series, its stupid movies and since then im not able to watch anything else from Gainax studios without having painful flashbacks to Shinji Akari crying and having to put up with that terrible waste of finger paint, or whatever it was made with.

All this new shit also, like digimon, love hina etc..

love hina isnt new, not exactly the worst i&#39;ve seen either

Neon Genesis Evangellion was one of the first animes i watched along with Bubble gum crisis, i have to say those episodes where he sat on th train for the whole thing were just crappy, now that i&#39;ve seen other animes i can see how crap it was. Buggle gum crisis was decent but didnt see many eps of it

Insomniac your damn right about Chrono Trigger OVA I deleted it after the first 15 minutes when I saw none of the charcters.

Also X
    Shinjuku Demon city I would watch when I am really really bored
    Gundam all of them I just can&#39;t stand it I rather watch zoids then that
    Regin the conquer
    Firestorm or somehingl ke that can&#39;t rember the name.

not matter what you&#39;re thinking never get the Chrono Trigger OVA, if you think you&#39;ve seen bad you havent seen anything till you seen that
    not only the animation is bad but everything is, voices, storyline etc
    its based around the Millenion fair or something and on these two blobs, the only things that have anything to do with Chrono Trigger is that huge statue that sings and johnny the racing car thingy... mindless

a few i didnt really enjoy watching were: Silent Mobius, Crest of The Stars, and Betterman. They just kind of bored me.

got to be prince of tennis... i watched all the episodes and not even one interest me.