Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Termari Left Handed

Is Termari Left Handed and if not did anyone else notice in Naruto 64 when she Draws the line in the dirt to show where his shadows max lenght is. she slides fomr right to left and then holds it in her left hand. Also if his shadow abity is like "sticky" why then does the shadow of his coat not change shape or form. Another Thing is if he is in the stages shadow why does he not use all of the stages shoadow and send like a 10 foot wide wave of shadow at her thus catching her.

Thanks Woofcat
    Feel Free to punch holes in this

I can only say that you are very observan

Hmmm....... mabe........ very good observation though

Yes I think temari is left handed. Yay to lefties!

Shikamaru's shadow jutsu can only change the shape of his own shadow and not other objects. Secondly, when his shadow is inside another shadow, it simply allows shika's shadow to pass through it and extend the length a small amount.

Congrats on the most pointless thread on the forums.

Why would it matter if someones left or right handed on a CARTOON ARGH WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 3 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Congrats on the most pointless thread on the forums.

Why would it matter if someones left or right handed on a CARTOON ARGH WHO CARES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    think about it, i mean, the fact that she&#39;s left-handed is the turning point in the world that is &quot;naruto&quot;. now that this fact is revealed, the threads of space-time itself are unraveling&#33; as we speak, sasuke is developing arthritus... thereby ending his shinobi career. itachi, will hear of this, come to his senses, and brotherly love will ensue.
    oh yeah, naruto will also fall in a well... and break the shikon jewel...
    all this, because we finally know temari is left-handed
    &lt;/sacrasm&gt;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (umdiddly @ Jan 3 2004, 10:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 3 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Congrats on the most pointless thread on the forums.

Why would it matter if someones left or right handed on a CARTOON ARGH WHO CARES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    think about it, i mean, the fact that she&#39;s left-handed is the turning point in the world that is &quot;naruto&quot;. now that this fact is revealed, the threads of space-time itself are unraveling&#33; as we speak, sasuke is developing arthritus... thereby ending his shinobi career. itachi, will hear of this, come to his senses, and brotherly love will ensue.
    oh yeah, naruto will also fall in a well... and break the shikon jewel...
    all this, because we finally know temari is left-handed
    &lt;/sacrasm&gt; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You probably think that was funny don&#39;t you

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You probably think that was funny don&#39;t you </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well.. yeah, i did.. wait... now that you said that... kinda makes it seem not-funny... which it isnt.. because i thought it was, but it didnt- *sob*
    ... its times like these im glad i have a box of tissues near the computer ... behind the big jar of vaseline.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 3 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Congrats on the most pointless thread on the forums.

I agree of this threads utter uselessness, but i will point out there is a difference between anime and cartoon

anime = japan
    cartoon = north american (maybe europe too )

but it is true who cares if she is left handed, besides she could be right handed but just used her left hand.............*mumble*utter stupidity*mumble*

and im guessing your a newb umdiddly due to your post count (srry if im wrong), but you shouldnt really mock a mod, you become unliked

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Who cares&#33; WHO CARES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; FOR YOUR INFORMATION I CARE&#33;
    Ok, I&#39;ve had some time to cool down. Don&#39;t worry folks, I&#39;m OKAY&#33; About what I said earlier, yeah, scratch that.

hey personally i like the fact that i know Temari is left handed
    for jiyaira reasons

just kidding, freaked you all out there

sorry to insult your utterly useless topic

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Im not sorry

I&#39;m Left Handed.. and happy to see japanese animations start to care about us..

i don&#39;t think this thread is dumb&#33; its actualy fun to think about these things if your a big fan of the anime and you have nothing else to do. I myslef think that Temari is left handed.

Actually i may be a little observant too, because i also noticed she is left handed and the other things, i did catch also but didnt really care much for.

well, I think that if u love a spesific character, then u will notice everything about it.. coz u care about it more than any other characters.. me myself didnt notice anything about Temari ..coz I`m not interested on her..

Left handed people have a shorter life span then us righties. It must suck that not only does the rest of the world work backwards from you all but your lives are on average 5 yrs shorter than everyone elses. What a bum deal, i&#39;d see if i couldn&#39;t get a refund or something.....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Jan 4 2004, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Left handed people have a shorter life span then us righties. It must suck that not only does the rest of the world work backwards from you all but your lives are on average 5 yrs shorter than everyone elses. What a bum deal, i&#39;d see if i couldn&#39;t get a refund or something..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    all that I know that us leaft Handed have a longer life span ... not shorter.. dont make me scared dont wanna die ... =*(

well actually i dont know about that one cuas ei noticed and she isnt my favorite at all. just started to like her a lil in 63 and my true favorites are kiba and rocky