Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Termari Left Handed

I think so, although AlbinoFury's name is Sig Master because he won the signatures competition a while ago.

Jounin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Jan 5 2004, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth &#064; Jan 5 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was wondering whats the difference between a moderator (krbadass) and what rock lee is? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Power wise, none. Rock Lee and Krbadass are both moderators. JessiA, littlecooldude, Ciber and Suede are Administrators, they are more powerful. Rock Lee just has a different name cuz he wanted to. Sword-chuckery is simply the most powerful martial/weapon art ever created. Check www.nuklearpower.com to understand. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    *Licking ass mode: ON* Hey you forgot Wilik.. Shame on you&#33;&#33; *Licking ass mode: OFF*

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (woofcat @ Jan 3 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is Termari Left Handed and if not did anyone else notice in Naruto 64 when she Draws the line in the dirt to show where his shadows max lenght is. she slides fomr right to left and then holds it in her left hand. Also if his shadow abity is like &quot;sticky&quot; why then does the shadow of his coat not change shape or form. Another Thing is if he is in the stages shadow why does he not use all of the stages shoadow and send like a 10 foot wide wave of shadow at her thus catching her.

Thanks Woofcat
    Feel Free to punch holes in this </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he probably didnt have enough chakra to send a 10 foot wave of shadow after temari. besides there would be no point he just needs the shadow to caputrue temari not engulf her in shadows.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Jan 4 2004, 07:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl &#064; Jan 4 2004, 01:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee &#064; Jan 4 2004, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Left handed people have a shorter life span then us righties.* It must suck that not only does the rest of the world work backwards from you all but your lives are on average 5 yrs shorter than everyone elses.* What a bum deal, i&#39;d see if i couldn&#39;t get a refund or something..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    all that I know that us leaft Handed have a longer life span ... not shorter.. dont make me scared dont wanna die ... =*( </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nah lefties have shorter life spans, i recall it from classes last year. And btw englongated arguements on the forum are retarded, please don&#39;t bother. Oh as just so you guys know please feel free to tell the Mods here KR myself whomever else what you think of us or how we could better do things as long as you do it civilly. The only admins on this board are Willik, Jessia, and Littlecooldude as far as i know Ciber might be in there also. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yup Yup, us lefties have shorter life spans. But don&#39;t feel bad, because lefties are also smarter than right handers&#33;

Yay to lefties: Leonardo Da Vinci, Ben Franklin, Bill Clinton, Lewis Caroll...

some boring left handed info(being left handed and all)

This will be boring to right handed ppl so u&#39;ve been warned.

they made up about 50% of the geniuses in the world.
    about 1 out of 10 guys is left handed, 1 out of 20 girls

so that gives left handed people a higher chance of being smarter than u

(being that 10% guys and 5% girls are left handed, but make up 50% of geniuses)

they are considered to die earlier because right handed people use to force left handed ppl to become right handed. this resulted in clumsyness and getting sorta killed by cars/machines/tractors/who knows what.

At some point in time left handed people were put into insane asylums. o.O so ya.... thats why were considered to have shorter life spans.

See now thats kinda interesting, though it has nothing to do with termari lol.