Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Termari Left Handed

I would think that ninjas should be able to use either hand to do any task.
    Like, what if a right handed ninja got a kunai through his only usable hand
    he'd be screwed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 3 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You probably think that was funny don&#39;t you </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lmao...now that was funny.

Absolute Zero has a good point. i think he has the true answer to this thread&#33;

no actually i think u have to figueres something out on ur own with that one. just after time u become good with both, but i think they dont make u use boths hands but yes it is usefull

Ok dude, notice the wink, meaning im kidding around. You don&#39;t gotta turn into a jackass about it, if i was negative i woulda closed it.

ok man dont get offensive here. i was trying to make fun of u or anything sorry. just syaing what i thought was true.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Jan 3 2004, 11:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 3 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Congrats on the most pointless thread on the forums.*

Why would it matter if someones left or right handed on a CARTOON ARGH WHO CARES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I agree of this threads utter uselessness, but i will point out there is a difference between anime and cartoon

anime = japan
    cartoon = north american (maybe europe too )

but it is true who cares if she is left handed, besides she could be right handed but just used her left hand.............*mumble*utter stupidity*mumble*

and im guessing your a newb umdiddly due to your post count (srry if im wrong), but you shouldnt really mock a mod, you become unliked </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    No, anime is simply a cartoon made in Japan. Naruto is a Japanese Cartoon. It&#39;s still a cartoon anwyays. Besides, if you want to get technicall, the Japanese use anime to refer to all animation, including american cartoons.

I was referring to rekkashinobi.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 4 2004, 02:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was referring to rekkashinobi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    bite me, my opinion about u still hasnt changed ever since i saw ur first post. since ur the admin, im not gonna tell u how to do ur job, so im just gonna let this go now and u can do ur job however u want. no more of this.

So temari can use her left and right hand, isnt that just great?&#33; that means not only is she right footed, but left footed to&#33;&#33; wow&#33;&#33; o my god&#33;&#33;&#33; so what..?

Hmm, I agree that this left handed thing is really stupid. Really, who cares if shes left or right handed. But I&#39;m not saying that this topic is completely useless. After all it did include a good question: &quot;Another Thing is if he is in the stages shadow why does he not use all of the stages shoadow and send like a 10 foot wide wave of shadow at her thus catching her.&quot; I have also been wondering about this. Luckily there was one guy who did answer it and didn&#39;t just answer some shit about how useless this topic is...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Harageki @ Jan 4 2004, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass &#064; Jan 3 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You probably think that was funny don&#39;t you </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lmao...now that was funny. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    heh.. yeah, that was pretty funny .... wait a sec.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Jan 4 2004, 01:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee &#064; Jan 4 2004, 11:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Left handed people have a shorter life span then us righties. It must suck that not only does the rest of the world work backwards from you all but your lives are on average 5 yrs shorter than everyone elses. What a bum deal, i&#39;d see if i couldn&#39;t get a refund or something..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    all that I know that us leaft Handed have a longer life span ... not shorter.. dont make me scared dont wanna die ... =*( </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Nah lefties have shorter life spans, i recall it from classes last year. And btw englongated arguements on the forum are retarded, please don&#39;t bother. Oh as just so you guys know please feel free to tell the Mods here KR myself whomever else what you think of us or how we could better do things as long as you do it civilly. The only admins on this board are Willik, Jessia, and Littlecooldude as far as i know Ciber might be in there also.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 3 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Congrats on the most pointless thread on the forums.

Why would it matter if someones left or right handed on a CARTOON ARGH WHO CARES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true but that first line was a lil jacked up. u didnt need to put it that way.

now let me give u a piece of my observation n say that ur one of the most negative admins ive ever seen. sorry man but i hope the others arent like u.

Jounin
    Its pretty funny how everybody have to come in here and say that this is a useless thread.. If u think this is a usless thread why did u come in here in the first place?? And when u had read what it was all about u took your time to write a post about how worthless it is??

There is ppl that dont find it useless and like to discus this little ditails (well i cant spell everything right because then u dont have anything to complain about )

Thank You
    I just Thought that i would bring this to everyones mind since temari is the BEST naruto Charature ever&#33;

*Note: I dont really care*

Nice info tuggumkee, although I dont know why you posted it.

I was wondering whats the difference between a moderator (krbadass) and what rock lee is?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Fourth &#064; Jan 5 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was wondering whats the difference between a moderator (krbadass) and what rock lee is? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Power wise, none. Rock Lee and Krbadass are both moderators. JessiA, littlecooldude, Ciber and Suede are Administrators, they are more powerful. Rock Lee just has a different name cuz he wanted to. Sword-chuckery is simply the most powerful martial/weapon art ever created. Check www.nuklearpower.com to understand.

And the highest rank for a member is Jounin?