Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite rival group?

I like Itachi and Sasuke's rivalry...... the whole thing about itachi killing all the uchiha clan and sasuke wanting to kill him but he is too weak but tries anyway. I think the funniest is Naruto and Konohamaru, because they both wanna be hokage and they are both relly stupid

A rivalry requires the feeling to be mutual, and it seems like Itachi doesn't really give a damn about Sasuke, so I wouldn't count that. Kakashi and Gai is my favorite rivalry.

villin
    None of those are any damn good.

P.S. Sasgay sucks donkey scrotum.

Kakashi and Gai rules..Janken and the like.

I like the Sasuke/Naruto rivalry... it's totally classic. But Kakashi and Gai's rivalry is seriously killer, so both are good (though I voted for Sasuke and Naruto

I think it's more about Jiraiya VS Orochimaru, than Oro against the 3rd.

Sasuke and Naruto cuz its fun to watch them get stronger

Gai and Kakashi is a good one too, I would like to see them fight

Gai and Kakashi's rivalry is BEAUTIFUL! Plus it's funny as a general rule ... I like that.

i picked kakashi and gai, cuz whenever these two are around, the story just gets better.

I agree. Gai and Kakashi are the best rivals.

Gotta respect Gai and ROCK LEE. Those two freakin own the series. Naruto became a heck of a lot more interesting, with those two in there.

Kakashi and Gai..!!
    Great Rival group and interesting.. and cant wait to see their fight

I LOVE kakashi so much coz he is the best ..and I like Gai coz he is always Bullish and an out going person..

I like Kakashi and Gai, mostly because they are both great ninjas and yet are humble in their ways. Their rivalry is not entirely about strength, but as it was shown in a side chapter, their rivalry extends beyond that but not in an agressive manner. I mean they played rock,paper, scissors!

Neji and Rock Lee... I realy would like to see them fight, but Kagashi and Gai is cool with Janken and stuff..

Yeah Gai and Kakashi I like the part when Tsunade is healing Kakashi and he wakes up and Tsunade say something like "You were only beaten by two enemies, I thought you were a genius" Then Gai gets mad ahahha.

im liking kakashi and gai's "rivalry" which seems to me to be fairly one sided, kakashi doesnt seem to know/care

Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya: true

I chose Neji-Lee because they have the two coolest looking fighting styles .

I was torn between kakashi and Gai and Neji and Lee... but I voted for Kakashi and Gai. BUT... I like them both

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockLeeisHOT @ Jan 5 2004, 03:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was torn between kakashi and Gai and Neji and Lee... but I voted for Kakashi and Gai. BUT... I like them both </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    same here

hmmm.. its a little hard to pick Oro and the 3rd, especially since the 3rd is... dead...

Jiraiya and Oro maybe... Chose Naruto and Sasuke tho, just cos its Naruto