Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't get enough of that... ramen?

is it just me, or am i addicted to ramen after getting into naruto. I mean, i was impartial to this stuff before, but now, i go out and buy boxes of the stuff... instant AND bagged. hell, i even throw in some crazy seafood from time to time.. (remember folks, oysters should be thouroughly cooked, no one wants to throw up after good ramen.. learned that the hard way)
    all this talk about ramen is getting me hungry... i think im going to go have some rice.

btw: title is from "cant get enough of that sugah crisp!" ... .. yeah, i be wierd

Ohh no. I think your not weird at all, or maybe I'm weird too I have also became addicted to ramen after I started watching Naruto. But it's not so bad at all, ramen really tastes great, it's guite cheap and easy to prepare. So why shouldn't we keep eating it, huh? Hurray for ramen is my motto! (ok, maybe I went a bit too far with that motto thing )

strangely enough, as soon as i saw how fiendishly naruto acted for the stuff, I had to find out myself....i mean, if he likes it so much, it must be good, right?

so i did...I bought some of the instant bagged stuff, and absolutely loved it. Now i've learned to experiment with veggies, cheese, eggs, seafood, you name it. mmmm....I want some right now.....

lucky....

Ramen is delicious...
    I went to Wagamamas japanese restraunt and had Chicken Ramen with a wooden ladle 0-0 but man, it was great.

Your just odd, ramen isn't that good, and i eat oysters uncooked and i never throw up.

I can get by without.The only reason Naruto eats ramen because its dirt cheap.

I've been eating ramen for about 8 or 9 years its good stuff, and very cheap. 2 or 3 packets is a filling meal, and that only costs ya like 50 cents. I don't eat it any more or less because of Naruto tho. high in msg tho so lets hope msg really isn't all that bad for you.

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh-homer simpson drooling

i love it. i also have been eating it for a some time now, originaly for when i was 10 and my parrents were out and i had to feed myself. now my sister herasses my about how i eat so much(nothing to do w/ naruto) i buy this instant ones that come in cups and i buy them in packs of 30or40 from costco and there fone withim 2 weeks. then when i order it at restraunts whoever is paying asks me not to order 2 for me

Missing Nin
    whaa???

is ramen jst instant noodles? it sure looks like it in the eps, if so, then im eating it atm mmmm bacon flavour

Im asian
    Rice and Ramen all day
    Everyday..and some steak

i've always loved ramen.

One of my favorite things to do was watch Adult Swim and eat ramen. Now that AS is all reruns (for now at least) my new activity is watchin Naruto while eating ramen. And just a nifty coincidence that Naruto loves it so much himself.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kn1ves @ Jan 3 2004, 08:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Im asian
    Rice and Ramen all day
    Everyday..and some steak </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kyaaah&#33; You said it&#33; Actually, I&#39;ve always loved ramen, but probably not as much as Naruto. I don&#39;t think anyone&#39;s as obsessed with ramen as Naruto is.

Ramen good but loved it befor i had heard of Narato its good
    5th post

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> high in msg tho so lets hope msg really isn&#39;t all that bad for you. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    is ramen really that bad for you?? i mean, i know the instant kind is.. like with all the preservatives and gnome magics.. but you know, the normal kind.... cuz i hate eating stuff thats bad, it annoys me.
    hey hey, ive had people tell me &quot;if you eat too much, when you die, you&#39;ll have a plastic stomach&quot;

oh yeah.. ive never called it ramen before naruto.. i just figured it was noodles.. or - how do you say it in chinese? - *warning: major sounding out of different language about to happen, look away&#33;* &quot;gong jai mein&quot; ???

One word &quot;iciban&quot;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kakashi-Senpai @ Jan 3 2004, 10:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> One word &quot;iciban&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    isnt it ichiban

i LOVE ramin and i eat it all the time when ever i can

I luv ramen, instant is good but the resturant kind from a real japanese ramen place is the best wit all the ingredients. I CANT GET ENOUGH&#33;

Asian Pride&#33;

Ramen...how can i put it...........

[SIZE=14]THE BEST&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[SIZE=2]It&#39;s the best thign to eat when your lazy and hungry, especialy those real ones that aient labe instant ramen.

Im asian also
    Ramen
    Rice
    Beef.

Could eat ramen all day, but it would have to be different.

ewwww ewwww ewww oysters a no no..... but ramen a yes yes. deffinitelly love ramen more now. but always lvoed it before.