Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto watching rituals?

hehe rituals.. I always seem to have to go take a piss before watching a new ep and then drink coffee and have a ciggey, then the ep is over and another week to wait

I watch me Naruto on my PC... can't be bothered to watch on TV since I would have to hookup the speakers to porvide sound output, not just the S-Video for picture. I'm on my desk so usually clear away anyjunk that near my monitor and out it so that it's still on my desk, but out of my field of vision... and white papers are hidden so they don't reflect the light from my table lamp which is the only thing on when I watch Naruto..... come to think of it it's the only thing ever on when I'm at my PC .

It's not hard to pull the S-video off.All you need is one S-video cable and an audio cable,that's it.Then the S-video goes from the video card to the t.v,then the audio goes from your speaker plug to the t.v as well.Hell of a lot easiier than burning it off to watch on t.v.

I like naruto, im a big fan, but im not nerd enough to do anything or have a ritual lol. i just download it and watch it.

I do push ups during the opening and closing theme music gives me something to do. No real rituals just thought why not? I do it during all anime.

Missing Nin
    waiting for the next naruto episode used to drive me nuts, especially back around ep50 when rock lee was fighting gaara. now i jst check mirc-x everying couple of hours on thursdays/fridays and get the first subbed release. still one of the highlights of my week

I get my Jesus action figure and sit him next to the Tv after a Hard Battle with Moses and have them both get betten by Wolverine using his berzerker attack and watch the eps jk i normaly just download it and watch it and have a soda

I usually get home from where ever (be it classes or just out on the town) I am. Start the download. While it is downloading I do crunches or work then when the episode is done I unplug my phone, turn off my MSN and AIM. Get a mug of tea or some noodles and watch it.

Not really a ritual just something I fell into since the start of University.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 3 2004, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i make ramen, then watch naruto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Classic.

Actually, I just sit down and watch. I watch any episode right then and there. I don&#39;t do anything specific when I watch Naruto.

Sit on my bed and watch.

i think a religion based on Naruto would be quite fun&#33; In place of church, we could watch the newest episode on a big screen tv&#33; if anybody dose feel like creating a naruto relgion, just email me and i shall join&#33;

Hmmm let&#39;s see...Ritual....

1. Get mad at bittorrent for not giving me a good speed
    2. Go wait 20minutes-1 hour
    3. Go read the Manga agian
    4. Go on the forums
    5. Watch the blasted Naruto
    6. Eating while watching.

Too bad they dont show this on tv though......

well ok usually wat i do is i play the episode with a freind sometimes but mostly by myself. i like to play it while th lights are out and usually to use my headphones none only if im tired and want to lay down and watch it. and usually fits about how cool the episode is and yell out

yay happy spam