Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chidori VS Rasengan

Well i think Chidori could be strong, if the user uses it in the right way. But we all saw what happened with the water container on the roof when Naruto fought against Sasuke ... real powa

its been proven at water tower... rasengan..... n ive seen this same thread like 5 times.

ummm...there should be a rule. one shouldn't be able to make new threads that has already been made before. threads like this should only be brought back and not re-made since it wastes bandwidth and just clutters up the forum. but i guess everyone's too lazy to use the search feature.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

throw you anger somewhere else... why are you so angry, i didn't know that there were threads like this one before...

just use Search:

Rasengan! It totaly owns the Chidori

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 3 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i didn&#39;t know that there were threads like this one before... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Then why did you put &quot;maybe this ain&#39;t a new poll&quot; in your topic...

You basically contradicted yourself.

You&#39;re an idiot, Itachi. Seriously. Get off this board.

Rasengan is clearly the better technique.

sasuke is not at the same level naruto is... we can only find out when 2 users of EQUAL power use it. Kakashi is not on the same level as the 4th thats for sure. But if there where two 4th hokages and use chidori vs rasengan on each other we could see some result.

You can say im stupid but im not bcuz then you didnt read this well. SASUKE IS NOT AT THE SAME LEVEL AS NARUTO . And when someone more powerfull uses a skill it is stronger than when someone who is weaker uses it.

If the 4th used chidori that tank would be so dead it cant even go to the next world . If sasuke uses it then ... gogogo read the manga.

Rasengan woulda ripped Sasuke apart, in my opinion...that technique just owns.

villin
    Most definitly rasengan. Kakashi even said that if he didn&#39;t stop them that Sasgay would be dead. That is just another reason for me to dislike Kakashi.

Somone voted chidori...boo

Both the Chidori and Rasengan are badass skills.

However, considering Sasuke&#39;s mastery of the Chidori, he would probably have won this little tussle.

There&#39;s simply no way you can say that Naruto&#39;s mastery of the Rasengan is equal to Sasuke&#39;s mastery of the Chidori. While the Rasengan is a more powerful technique (water tower), it wouldn&#39;t matter, if Sasuke has more mastery of his own ability.

To be blunt here..

Sasuke&#39;s Chidori &gt; Naruto&#39;s Rasengan

Rasengan itself &gt; Chidori itself.

if we see Sasuke at level 2, maybe then his chidori will own Narutos Rasengen

Chidori is an assasination technique, which explains the small hole in the tower

Rasengen is purely raw damage

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 3 2004, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> To be blunt here..
    Rasengan itself &gt; Chidori itself. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    agreed

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

depends what you&#39;re trying to do

Chidori punches holes in things
    Rasengen blows holes in things

Rasengen isnt exactly a silent killer, use it and you&#39;ve got the whole enemy village noticing

Personally i think the rasengan i most impressive but maybe not the strongest, if the rasengan is at the same level as the 4th hokage then it&#39;s really Mighty...

Well lets see.

Rasengan:
    Powerful and a deadly move, used by the forth also. We dont really have a good picture of what it can really do since we are talking about naruto using it here.

Chidori:
    Looks cool, Seems powerful if it can cut through virtualy everything. But heres a bit of logic.

Chidori(AKA lighting edge) seems like it stabs the person instead if exploding. So it is used for assinations. Seeing how the move hit the water tower: --------| |------&#62; it left a hole. ( Don&#39;t know if there was a hole on the other side ) Saying to us that the Chidori goes in like a knife. like a concentrated charka hit.

Rasengan:
    The Charka Explodes creating a devistating attack with impact.
    -------| | &lt;---This whole side is gone. Seeing how this ability is done, it is greater in combat. But the strain that it gives to the body is very harsh unless mastered.

So in my conclusion it really doesnt matter since both are exceptional skills. there are pro&#39;s and con&#39;s to both of these Jutsu&#39;s

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 4 2004, 12:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    But he saw the Kagebunshin in that little tussle at the water towers. He should, theoretically, be able to do it now. Dunno how Naruto fans are gonna take that though, heheh.

And, no. Rasengan isn&#39;t a jutsu. It requires training to perform. No matter how good your Sharingan is, it shouldn&#39;t be able to be copied.. Theoretically, that is..
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well yeah theroreticaly even if you did copy this technique, your wouldnt be able to know how to use it because of the training that is nessasarry to use it.