Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kakashi and Obito

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 3 2004, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;ve been noticing that you have been making a lot of repetitive, and stupid threads/posts. Stop it.

Anyways. Where the heck are you getting all this crap? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I said what picture, you can&#39;t tell me what to do, punk&#33;... just answer or be quit

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 3 2004, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now i&#39;m grubbling... mumble mumble... what picture? chapter? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    there are quite a few of those pictures, here&#39;s some other pictuers of &#39;might be forseshadowin&#39;...

chap 82 has Gai being drunk
    chap 98 has them wielding a few new wepons
    chap 111 has a giant (a few meter) shurikan
    chap 116 has them three with camping stuff
    chap 156 has Naruto playing soccer
    chap 162 has the three with the summonings and Sasuke has a medevil braod sword
    chap 185 has Naruto with a ninja raven next to him

BTW: chap 161 hs the Kyubi standing by Naruto

i couldn&#39;t remember where is the big famous picture, so i&#39;m leaving it to others..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl &#064; Jan 3 2004, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> u prefer to think that he stole it ?&#33; are u serious?&#33;?&#33;

&#33;&#33; The most thing that I know about kakashi that he really know the true meaning of friendship .. and love his friends so much.. he loved obito and go to his grave everyday.. and u think that he STOLE the eye from him&#33;&#33;&#33;?&#33; hm&#33;?&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

you learn from mistakes, dont ya?
    Kakashi can say all those things becuase he already made those mistakes, he got his friends to die, and he went after revenge...
    if you think about it this way, it even makes more sense

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

&#39;might be forseshadowin&#39; ?

Ryukage
    I say that Kakashi was an illegitimate child of the Uchiha Clan, and remember how Sasuke never used Sharingan until the one battle? Maybe, Kakashi&#39;s half blood Sharingan had kicked in during a battle, in which he received that scar. And that could also be why it never closes.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ryukage @ Jan 3 2004, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I say that Kakashi was an illegitimate child of the Uchiha Clan, and remember how Sasuke never used Sharingan until the one battle? Maybe, Kakashi&#39;s half blood Sharingan had kicked in during a battle, in which he received that scar. And that could also be why it never closes. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Itachi said it himself,you have no Uchiha blood in you,we are the true masters of the sharingan.And Kakashi said &quot;He gets right to the point&quot;,pretty much admitting he doesn&#39;t have any Uchiha blood in him.Kakashi also said &quot;Only a sharingan user can fight Itachi&quot; Itachi then mentions &quot;There is only one person that could contend with my sharingan&quot; Kakashi instantly thinks &quot;Sasuke&quot; as Itachi and Sasuke are the only ones with sharingan blood in them.

Nobody knows anything when it comes to this topic.

Obito could be the girl and Asuma could be goggles boy.

Obito could be goggles boy and the girl could just be dead now.

Their are more possibilities than that, but I won&#39;t go into them in this thread.

From the first post this thread is just a joke

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 3 2004, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I said what picture, you can&#39;t tell me what to do, punk&#33;... just answer or be quit </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Listen Itachi, I know you&#39;re new to the manga, but you&#39;re really pushing it here. We&#39;ve all had a million theories and speculations about little things in this manga. Finally the only conclusion we could come to is that speculation is pointless unless you have actual proof.

For instance, there&#39;s a picture of Sasuke riding on a giant bird.
    Here

Does this mean he&#39;ll learn to summon a bird? Of course not&#33; Baseless speculations just waste time, especially when there are already threads about them.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair @ Jan 3 2004, 03:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 3 2004, 01:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I said what picture, you can&#39;t tell me what to do, punk&#33;... just answer or be quit </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Listen Itachi, I know you&#39;re new to the manga, but you&#39;re really pushing it here. We&#39;ve all had a million theories and speculations about little things in this manga. Finally the only conclusion we could come to is that speculation is pointless unless you have actual proof.

For instance, there&#39;s a picture of Sasuke riding on a giant bird.

Does this mean he&#39;ll learn to summon a bird? Of course not&#33; Baseless speculations just waste time, especially when there are already threads about them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m not new to manga.

Yes, you are new to the manga. You were asking December thirty-first if you should
    read this manga. You&#39;ve only been in this part of the forum a few days.

Also, try not to stretch out the page. As soon as I posted that picture, I saw that it
    was too large. I changed it to a link instead, but as soon as I changed it you had
    already quoted me. Please edit your post.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsonlonghair &#064; Jan 3 2004, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yes, you are new to the manga. You were asking December thirty-first if you should
    read this manga. You&#39;ve only been in this part of the forum a few days.

Also, try not to stretch out the page. As soon as I posted that picture, I saw that it
    was too large. I changed it to a link instead, but as soon as I changed it you had
    already quoted me. Please edit your post. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Very good link www.narutochuushin.com, that&#39;s says everything to me... there ain&#39;t a picture there when sasuke rides on a bird

Edit: Also, i&#39;m making these topics becuase nobody else doing them... some of them maybe pointless but there&#39;s no one that make topics anymore, look at open discussion the 6 latest are mine...

this thread is not even worth reading. i don&#39;t know how someone can say that what one says is absolutely true without having concrete evidence to back it up.

you know what, just to add to this nonsense, i&#39;m gonna say that kakashi ripped out the eye from kyubi. there.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 3 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this thread is not even worth reading. i don&#39;t know how someone can say that what one says is absolutely true without having concrete evidence to back it up.

you know what, just to add to this nonsense, i&#39;m gonna say that kakashi ripped out the eye from kyubi. there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kyubi dosen&#39;t have sharingan, moron&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 3 2004, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Edit: Also, i&#39;m making these topics becuase nobody else doing them... some of them maybe pointless but there&#39;s no one that make topics anymore, look at open discussion the 6 latest are mine... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no one is making these topics anymore cuz they have been beaten to death, eaten, and shitted out. try the search feature.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Kyubi dosen&#39;t have sharingan, moron&#33;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that was a joke...idiot.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 3 2004, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 3 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you know what, just to add to this nonsense, i&#39;m gonna say that kakashi ripped out the eye from kyubi. there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kyubi dosen&#39;t have sharingan, moron&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i say that Dazz is partly right, Kakashi fought the Kyubi and ripped out one of his tails (he had 10, now he has nine) and it transformed into a eye that attacked kakashi&#39;s original eye and took it&#39;s place.

you know why it&#39;s logical? cuz kakashi pwans yar sissy ass and if he wants something he&#39;ll take it by force, cuz he&#39;s Kakashi. Got that, Punk?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

ive seen the picture of sasuke riding on a bird playing a FLUTE, so is that his new weapon??? A FLUTE??? foreshadow that&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 3 2004, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Very good link www.narutochuushin.com, that&#39;s says everything to me... there ain&#39;t a picture there when sasuke rides on a bird </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yes there is. You proably just don&#39;t have the right browser settings. Try This Link

What&#39;s so special about that picture, what do you want to come up with?

hes trying to say dont believe in everything u see.... and dont make it a fact.....

But it&#39;s pretty reasonable though?, don&#39;t you think.

You&#39;re a dumbass, Itachi. A newbie. A scrub. You&#39;re reading the manga, slowly up to where the current stop is, and you&#39;re posting everything that happens in the manga. Again. Even though there were thousands of threads about one chapter.

You&#39;re a dumbass. Now get off this board.