Thread: Anyone know this anime?!

I found this site a long time ago..but didnt really find its anime/manga tho.. it looks interesting but didnt know where to find it ..I know its looks VERY OLD ..but I still want it

here is its pix

anybody know it?!

No sorry
    but i also wanna know, I love medieval time set, thats why i liked berserk so much till the end, but anyway this looks pretty cool me also wanna know, but sorry anbu girl that im useless, BUT I SHALL SEARCH!

RAGE for me at least, this site claims its a manga, but perhaps this site was made before the anime: http://rivendell.fortunecity.com/knights/402/celia.htm

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

hehe^^ Hey dont worry =P "" yeah ..this is the only site that I have!!"" and ur right its a manga

.. here is more pix ^_~

Looks cool. Thats all i can say

Well anbu-girl i don't know much about it but i know some. here's what i know:
    It's not anime or manga it's manwa (chinese manga) and it's a very early work of Andy Seto. I don't know his official website so i'm sorry but i can't help u anymore. I hope that what i said helped though.

Kenjutsu is an art of killing, no matter what fancy words you use to describe it, such is it's true nature.
    -Me to my baka student Kenshin-

die! insulting kenshin....well actually it was Hiko but still...jk

and thnks hiko...lol manwa...

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Seijurou_Hiko @ Jan 4 2004, 09:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well anbu-girl i don&#39;t know much about it but i know some. here&#39;s what i know:
    It&#39;s not anime or manga it&#39;s manwa (chinese manga) and it&#39;s a very early work of Andy Seto. I don&#39;t know his official website so i&#39;m sorry but i can&#39;t help u anymore. I hope that what i said helped though.

Kenjutsu is an art of killing, no matter what fancy words you use to describe it, such is it&#39;s true nature.
    -Me to my baka student Kenshin- </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I see .. so thats it&#33;

thanks alot ..

but I feel sad in the same time coz I was hoping to find it .. but doesnt matter .. I will try to draw a manga with similar characters and with a story from my own imagination hehe..

Reminds me of Fire Emblem. but regardless, looks quite cool.

It ain&#39;t even listed on animenfo.com... it must be rare or some fakename...

Go to any Japanese supermarket.

Sweeeeeet... me likes it&#33;

U can&#39;t find this one but u can find more recent works by him on stores. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, King Of Fighters, Saint Legend... Oh just pick an Issue of Story of Tao and u&#39;ll recognize his handiwork in a jiffy.